Great Park Hosting Ducks

The Central Park is untouched at its original size and intended design. The surrounding areas will be intensified by various venues just like the real Central Park. What is unique about NYC is a highly demarcation between urbanism and natural park setting. After my turkey dinner I will go outside to take a picture of the contrast between the well lit urban edge against the darkness of Central Park.

image_zpsxjcdlqyc.jpeg

My window

image_zpsekvxuquu.jpeg

View of the San Remo twin towers at a distance

image_zps46t2gtuj.png

Urban density of San Remo twin towers facing on to Central Park

image_zpsgq6smvjq.png

Suburban density of tract homes facing on to Central Park

image_zps8vxnjnn3.jpeg

Cool market place venue in urban park.

irvinehomeshopper said:
image_zpsxjcdlqyc.jpeg

My window

image_zpsekvxuquu.jpeg

View of the San Remo twin towers at a distance

image_zps46t2gtuj.png

Urban density of San Remo twin towers facing on to Central Park

image_zpsgq6smvjq.png

Suburban density of tract homes facing on to Central Park

image_zps8vxnjnn3.jpeg

Cool market place venue in urban park.

Gee, with all the money you've earned as Great Park architect, I would have thought you could afford an apartment with a better view...  or at least some jeans that fit properly.

Working toward the goal of $50m to get that roof deck smaller than Ellwood. Some how the cheapskate buyers in Irvine are limiting my fee potential.  :-[

Cool pics, Ihs. Did you and your wife permanently move to New York or are you just there temporarily?

WTTCHMN said:
Gee, with all the money you've earned as Great Park architect, I would have thought you could afford an apartment with a better view...  or at least some jeans that fit properly.

At least he doesn't need Velcro shoes like some people here.

I miss the holiday market at Union Square. I used to walk there all the time from Gramercy Park.

iacrenter said:
I miss the holiday market at Union Square. I used to walk there all the time from Gramercy Park.

The Holiday market is now at Union Square, Bryant Park and Columbus circle side of Central Park. It is super cool living in the city even without the Trump view of Central Park.

irvinehomeshopper said:
image_zpsltlgtknh.jpeg

I took this shot for you earlier tonight. Hope you miss this!

iacrenter said:

It's been years since I've visited the city. It's time for a family trip.

Back