Ellwood homes

oceanmonkey

just wondering if any prospective buyers are still interested in buying Ellwood with current 60K+ price hike and a slowest development in the whole beacon park? they didn't even close one property since August.

oceanmonkey said:
just wondering if any prospective buyers are still interested in buying Ellwood with current 60K+ price hike and a slowest development in the whole beacon park? they didn't even close one property since August.

I thought Ellwood was the best selling in BP?

oceanmonkey said:
irvinehomeowner said:
just wondering why you didn't post this on the existing Ellwood thread.

that's something you need to keep wondering.

I think we have a smart guy over here. But if you were really smart you would of bought earlier.

hello said:
oceanmonkey said:

I thought Ellwood was the best selling in BP?

you are correct, Ellwood is the best selling in BP, and also the slowest construction in BP, Irvine, or even OC.

eyephone said:
oceanmonkey said:
irvinehomeowner said:
just wondering why you didn't post this on the existing Ellwood thread.

that's something you need to keep wondering.

I think we have a smart guy over here. But if you were really smart you would of bought earlier.

IMO smart is not buying Ellwood and wait a whole year to be able to move in.

How is one supposed to buy something that they can't buy.

Haterade?
I drank that too, wished I bought during the lows and sold during the highs (and rented to wait for the lows)

AW said:
Haterade?
I drank that too, wished I bought during the lows and sold during the highs (and rented to wait for the lows)

Surprised that those lucky owner are not pissed by the slow construction while they see all their neighbors are ready to move in.

oceanmonkey said:
AW said:
Haterade?

Surprised that those lucky owner are not pissed by the slow construction while they see all their neighbors are ready to move in.

From what I heard only 4 homes have closed in BP, I could be wrong, do you know how many homes have actually closed?  I saw one with a sign up for lease at Melody, so you are right that homes have closed, but it can't be more than a handful due to the slow sales at BP.

On another note, if I bought Sheldon at around the same time I bought Ellwood, Sheldon ETA for move in was beginning of next year vs this year at Ellwood.  So with my final walk thru scheduled in a couple of weeks and close hopefully by end of the month, I don't see an issue.  I'm not jealous of the 4 neighbors that have closed already.  ;D

To be honest, I'd rather close later, probably easier to rent out my current place than right around Christmas/New Years.  Construction traffic sucks and I hate it, but I'll have to live with it for awhile since I'm in there so early. I'll have to check the back way via Trabuco to see if I have to move cones to get in. 

Phase 8 sold out, and I'm sure those who bought recently have an ETA of next year sometime and know what they are getting into.  Those who bought in the beginning should start closing End of Nov into beginning of next year.  As I stated in the other thread, initial ETA for close was early/mid Nov, got pushed to end of Nov.

akkord said:
From what I heard only 4 homes have closed in BP, I could be wrong, do you know how many homes have actually closed?  I saw one with a sign up for lease at Melody, so you are right that homes have closed, but it can't be more than a handful due to the slow sales at BP.
MMNM.  Didn't Greenwood open a couple of months before BP?  Doesn't look like any homes closed there. 
R2D, see you can rent the Melody house temporarily if all else fails. 
Brand New house for lease (first to close in the entire neighborhood?)  we must be in a bubble.

Irvine Dream said:
akkord said:
MMNM.  Didn't Greenwood open a couple of months before BP?  Doesn't look like any homes closed there. 
R2D, see you can rent the Melody house temporarily if all else fails. 
Brand New house for lease (first to close in the entire neighborhood?)  we must be in a bubble.

Greenwood opened the end of May. Have no idea about the other neighborhoods, but Stafford for some odd reason starting selling phase 4 first while the Edison company kept to the original schedule so the first homes sold have no electrical attached and can't close........... and ground wasn't broke on the first homes to be sold until end of June I think??? So weird that they had homes that were completely framed but not not available for sale, past a few cutoffs  while homes that were available didn't even have a foundation poured for a month or maybe more. We didn't purchase our home until 3rd week of June and only missed the structural cutoff which meant we couldn't get the fireplace in the office.

I am confused on why are there so many different threads on Ellwood? Can't ocean monkey keep posting on the same one and not start another one.

irvinehomeshopper said:
I am confused on why are there so many different threads on Ellwood? Can't ocean monkey keep posting on the same one and not start another one.

let me help you to be less *CONFUSED*

i started this thread because no one is looking at the old Ellwood thread anymore!!!!!

With all the ellwood threads, it means there is a lot of interest in it.  If the monkey wants to populate the forum with ellwood threads you should not object.  I read the hate in the words....tastes like chicken.

a simple question became a hate words in your mind?
since when you started to side with the "so called architects of irvine", are you one of irvinehomeshopper's chickens?

Back