4-6 motorcourts
2 stories
Italian & Spanish Exteriors

8y71fm.png

2zqvhms.png

egaa02.png

2m424nq.png

2z80mtk.png

Entry paseo, check.  Downstairs guest suite, check.  Only 4 homes per motor court, check.  I like these plans a lot. They look like an IHS design from the early 2000s.  IHS should be proud that his designs from more than a decade ago are still being imitated.

Base on what I am seeing here the plans are super clever. I will bet MYOB $20,000 that these are not Irvine Pacific Plans. If MYOB wins he can collect from my pay pal account. No worry for you MYOB if you lose you don't pay a cent.

MYOB said:
Irvine Pacific
4-6 motorcourts
2 stories

8y71fm.png

2zqvhms.png

egaa02.png

2m424nq.png

2z80mtk.png

irvinehomeshopper said:
Base on what I am seeing here the plans are super clever. I will bet MYOB $20,000 that these are not Irvine Pacific Plans. If MYOB wins he can collect from my pay pal account.

The plan reminds me of Jade Court's by California Pacific and it's super clever indeed.

One of my favorite future with Trellis Court (also Jade Court) is that plan 3 and plan 4's living room have high ceiling.  That's just so rare for the new home in Irvine nowadays especially for a 2000 sf home. 

My suspicion is this site is right in the enemy territory and TIC always keep the best sites for Irvine Pacific and sell off the not so good sites to somebody else and let them deal with the hardships and absorption with the Great Park competitions. Irvine Pacific can't afford to turn in a bad revenue report to the superior or else.

Wait so are these supposed to be having driveways in the rear? From the specs it looks like 12' 6" from the garage to the edge. Seems like a waste of that space if you cannot park on it.

irvinehomeshopper said:
Base on what I am seeing here the plans are super clever. I will bet MYOB $20,000 that these are not Irvine Pacific Plans. If MYOB wins he can collect from my pay pal account. No worry for you MYOB if you lose you don't pay a cent.

MYOB said:
Irvine Pacific
4-6 motorcourts
2 stories

8y71fm.png

2zqvhms.png

egaa02.png

2m424nq.png

2z80mtk.png

There's no WAY these are Irvine Pacific floor plans. They aren't innovative enough to break away from their embarrassing boxlike copycat floor plans that are all over Irvine.

irvinehomeshopper said:
Cal Pac will soon release Trellis Court next to the Great Park. Check with City of Irvine for floor plans. As always this builder focuses on cutting edge products with lofts overlooking 2 story volume space. The location will be south west corner of Trabuco and Ridge Valley. Being too close to enemy territory TIC would rather let Cal Pac deal with the adversary. I think being next to the Great Park is the best deal ever. Walk just a block over and use the world class park amenities with different themes and not having to pay Great Park association fee. Soon there will be the water park, sound park, art park and tons of outdoor retails and sport venues. At Noso there will be the next generation of Ellwood with Bonus Room next to the roof decks if you prefer mid century modern loaded with corner windows and expansive glass.

To privatize the loft in the future add interior insulated glass partitions over the half wall and still allowing view into the volume space below. Most Cal Pac lofts are made to convert into a den easily.

I believe the premiere will be this Fall. The market is softening and by then it will be a a much stronger buyers market.

This is going to be the next best seller at BP Great Park after Ellwood.

So Planning Area 40 East East is not going to be called Cypress Village East East or Cypress Village East after all.  I will just be called Cypress Village.

Wow, impressively efficient layouts. Plan 3 and 4 ~1900-2000 sq feet = 4 bedrooms + loft, 3.5 bath, and some volume ceilings. Other builders can't do that even with 2500 sq feet.

IHS is right. Given the low square footage, builder hopefully can't get too greedy with the price. Nice.

Anyone have updated information regarding this development?  I've searched on google with no avail.  I'm signed up on the Calpacific interest list, and their site has the floorplans available:http://calpacifichomes.com/neighborhoods/trellis-court/floorplans/1r/

If this community gets built out with early Phases ready by Mid-February - March, I think i have a winner here.  Although I did notice driving by on trabuco canyon a rather large electric energy grid setup.  I wonder if that will be relocated.

id_rather_be_racing said:
Anyone have updated information regarding this development?  I've searched on google with no avail.  I'm signed up on the Calpacific interest list, and their site has the floorplans available:http://calpacifichomes.com/neighborhoods/trellis-court/floorplans/1r/

If this community gets built out with early Phases ready by Mid-February - March, I think i have a winner here.  Although I did notice driving by on trabuco canyon a rather large electric energy grid setup.  I wonder if that will be relocated.

My guess is early 2017 grand opening since TIC's Eastwood and Portola Springs (neighborhood 3) just opened this year and there are many similarly priced products in there already. 

Since there are so many other choices out there currently, any particular reason why you are waiting for Trellis Court at CV-East?

i really like the floorplan layouts, and it works well with what we have planned for it.

Also, the home is centrally located between my office and my wife's office, close to Irvine spectrum, and easy to access all freeways, close proximity to the proposed retail center near BP, close proximity to the park. 

I'm not sure how bad freeway noise is there, but given the 133 is below the surface and the 5 fwy is a good distance away, it doesn't seem like it would be a big issue. 

Ridge Valley traffic noise is a probability IMO. TNONL's website claims prices will be in the high $700s.

id_rather_be_racing said:
i really like the floorplan layouts, and it works well with what we have planned for it.

Also, the home is centrally located between my office and my wife's office, close to Irvine spectrum, and easy to access all freeways, close proximity to the proposed retail center near BP, close proximity to the park. 

I'm not sure how bad freeway noise is there, but given the 133 is below the surface and the 5 fwy is a good distance away, it doesn't seem like it would be a big issue.

Back