"If I Was A Hoarder, I Would Be Buried In..."

socal78

I've been playing this game with some friends. If you decided to become a hoarder - like on the TV show "Hoarders" - what would you be found buried up to your neck in?

Me: Crockpots, cooking magazines, sandals, bottles of nail polish, and school district job applications.

The hubs: Old phones, loose change, USB cables, and RC helicopters.

... Post your answer below.

SoCal said:
I've been playing this game with some friends. If you decided to become a hoarder - like on the TV show "Hoarders" - what would you be found buried up to your neck in?

Me: Crockpots, cooking magazines, sandals, bottles of nail polish, and school district job applications.

The second love stamp that was issued circa 1982.

Attachments

• Love Vines 001.jpg
    Love Vines 001.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 207
irvinehomeowner said:
TI posts.

For you, I was picturing empty fast food bags. Cheeseburger wrappers everywhere. A mountain of straws, cups, and plastic lids. Crunching and rustling each time you walk.

And since you're crafty, a pile next to the couch of origami made with F.F. napkins and straws.

SoCal said:
irvinehomeowner said:
TI posts.

For you, I was picturing empty fast food bags. Cheeseburger wrappers everywhere. A mountain of straws, cups, and plastic lids. Crunching and rustling each time you walk.
You are mixing me up with qwerger.

Been cleaning out the garage and it matches more with Mr. SoCal... I don't think there is a USB/network/power cord/gadget I can bring myself to throw away. I used to hoard all my shoes but now it's T-shirts (even though they don't fit anymore).

Idealistic:
vintage-food-pantry.jpg

Reality:
prepperpantry.jpg

Momopi's home is so going to be my earthquick/zombie apocalypse shelter.

I just need to figure out where he lives... :)

Ready2Downsize said:
SoCal said:

The second love stamp that was issued circa 1982.

Gone up 60% on the secondary market in a year and a half. Should have bought every sheet I could get my hands on when they were only 2.5 times face.

Post office should reissue this one. I would buy them all day long and hoard them and no doubt they would be worth over face in a few years (probably three times face assuming the post office doesn't go ridiculously crazy and overprint it).

Back