Piedmont at Eastwood

MYOB

Irvine Pacific (fee-built by The New Home Company)
71 South of the Elementary School, 88 North of the Elementary School
38 x 92 lots
2,182 to 2,502 square feet
4 Bedrooms, 3 to 4 Bathrooms
Opening 2016 (Model Construction Begins Now)

mr7ed1.jpg

ChasingRainbows said:
Are these similar to Mulberry style homes in CV? I'm guessing based on the 38 x 92 lot configuration (wide lot).

Not Mulberry clone. The lot is actually the other way around, it's 38' wide and 92' deep, narrow and deep.  Mulberry's lot is 65'x55'.

I'm thinking Piedmont might be similar to Laurel or Strada but the typical Laurel's lot is something like 46'x70'.  Piedmont's lot is very narrow. 

Curious to see what the pricing will be for this property.  The location is better than Stonegate both in proximity and surrounding traffic/streets.  2016 is going to softer as far as housing goes but these should sell well depending on the pricing.

You know,  the Saratoga's lot is 38'x80' with no driveway.  Piedmont is 38'x92'.

Could Piedmont be Saratoga/Terrazza clone with the driveway?

Irvinian81 said:
Do we have more details regarding planned release date and estimated pricing? Thanks!

MYOB said opening in 2016 and the model home contraction started.  Usually it only take IP 3 month to finish the model home and ready for grand opening.  So it looks like the Eastwood's sale office are gearing up to be open at beginning of 2016 and it could be as early as January.

This Piedmont's lot size and sq.ft. are closely resemble those of Terrazza.  Piedmont are about 100 sq.ft larger with driveway and slightly larger lot vs Terrazza's OH premium, I would guess the price are about equal between these two.  That driveway is worth a lot of money,  Saratoga (Terrazza's clone) used to charge $50k lot premium for the home with the driveway.

This is Terrazza's price list from a few month ago just for reference:
Plan1 (1981 sq.ft) $940k-$972k
Plan 2 (2331 sq.ft) $1,010k - $1,025k
Plan 2X (2408 sq.ft.) $1,056 - $1,086K

The MR and HOA should be similar to Stonegage and CV which are close to $3800 for the MR and $130 for HOA.

Thanks. Having a tough time trying to decide if I should wait or go with something at BP or OH. Would like to hear what everyone thinks about the pros and cons for this new neighborhood

Irvinian81 said:
Thanks. Having a tough time trying to decide if I should wait or go with something at BP or OH. Would like to hear what everyone thinks about the pros and cons for this new neighborhood

This community is more centrally located than Stonegate and probably a lock for Northwood High. OH has the exclusivity and hill premium but Eastwood will be more accessible and in IUSD.

Not sure about density or amnenties yet.

It will probably be priced lower than OH but higher than Stonegate.

I grew up in the Northwood community adjacent to Eastwood.  It has nice trails that go through communities, greenbelts and such; heard they will be connected to Eastwood (nice position to straddle JOST and these trails).  Santiago Hills Elementary is a nice spot, though unsure if Eastwood would fall in attendance area. 

Can't wait to see Eastwood. Thought Stonegate was too close to the landfill entrance, CV too close to freeway, and OH too much of a premium, so hoping Eastwood will have some decent pricing and location is decent.

We committed to a home in CV (Jasmine) because it seemed like this community was never going to take off.  Eastwood is really what I was most interested in, and now it pops up after we already put $$ into another home.  We like the lot we're getting in CV, but I'm bummed now.

Zenyatta1 said:
We committed to a home in CV (Jasmine) because it seemed like this community was never going to take off.  Eastwood is really what I was most interested in, and now it pops up after we already put $$ into another home.  We like the lot we're getting in CV, but I'm bummed now.

Don't worry, according to test's rules, CV>EW.

Because of the amenities:homes ratio?  I'd rather be by the trails and I lived in the neighboring community for 12 years.

Back