New Listing - Costa Mesa Detached Home (391 Ralcam Place)

usctrojancpa

I just re-listed a 1,600sf single family detached home in Costa Mesa earlier today.  I helped the sellers find another home already so now they are ready to sell this home.  It was built in 1992 and has 3 upstairs bedrooms along with 2.5 bathrooms with a wraparound backyard.  The home is priced at $620,000.

I'll have an open house on Saturday and Sunday April 23rd and 24th from 12pm to 3pm.  I'll be there for the first half hour and then I'll be off to my 118 Wild Rose open house in Baker Ranch from 1pm to 4pm but my assistant will be there when I leave.

Pictures and the virtual tour are up in the link below:

www.391ralcam.com

Here's the Redfin link for the listing:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Costa-Mesa/391-Ralcam-Pl-92627/home/4554909

PM me or email (mmania001@yahoo.com) if you are interested in seeing the home.

lnc said:
Double open house, nice!

Yup, did it the same thing with Blaze and Wildflower last month.  Can't clone myself but it helps having a pretty assistant who knows real estate.

Couldn't get the first buyer high enough but we just got a higher 2nd offer which I've sent off to the sellers.

irvinehomeowner said:
Do you find the interest different than Irvine homes?

On average, my non-Irvine listing get about 50-75% of the showing activity that my Irvine listings get (includes open house traffic).  The buyers for Irvine homes tend to put larger down payments down too. 

Even though the offer was close to the asking price, the seller has decided to withdraw the listing as he doesn't know where he'll move his business location so he wants that to get sorted out before he sells the home which should be by next Spring/Summer. 

zubs said:
Well thanks for the updates.  I'm glad you kept us informed even when it didn't work out. 

Yeah no problem, always happen to share information with the folks on the forum.  The 2nd offer was very good and in the ballpark of what the seller was looking for but he needs more clarification of where he'll move his business next year before he decided to sell his home.  We'll be back with it next year...

Wow, a total of 8 offers with a few coming in right before the Thursday at 8pm deadline for highest and best.  Two counters ended up at the same top price.  However, I had SGIP cross qualify all the buyers and one of those top buyers were not a qualified buyer while the other one was strong.  Obviously my clients selected to move forward with the stronger buyer.  Thanks again SGIP!

I just updated the MLS listing to SOLD with a sales price of $645,000 or $25k over the list price.  Congrats to both the buyers and sellers.

Back