Qwerty...???! Is that you?

socal78

Mexican Guy Wants Government Benefits For Having The World's Longest Penis

"Apparently, size does matter. And, in this case, not in a good way.

xc30912bf2ad0a6b23faca6b3abe2126b_S.jpg.pagespeed.ic.YoEK9b247r.webp

According to this, a man in Mexico is claiming that his insanely long penis - 18.9 inches - means that he qualifies for disability benefits. Roberto Esquivel Cabrera says that he can't hold down a steady job because his "little friend" hangs down below his knees. He also says that he can't find a girlfriend because women are too scared of him and he also has no friends. From the article -

He said: ?Look where it is, it goes far below the knees. I cannot do anything, I cannot work, and I am a disabled so I want authorities to declare me as a disabled person and give me support. Then, I want to go to the Guinness to get recognition.?
He's even released an x-ray picture of his mighty member to prove his point (probably NSFW) -

[TI Peeps: CLICK HERE FOR X-RAY IMAGE. Maybe a little NSFW'ish but not too much.]

Now, doctors have offered to correct Cabrera's problem so he could live a normal life, but he's turned them all down (one doctor even said that Cabrera's penis itself is really only six inches long and the rest is just skin). Unrelatedly (I'm sure), Cabrera has a book coming out about his experiences entitled El Sordido Pudor (translated - Sordid Shyness)."

Back