Plan 3 $1,014,990 (2,678 sq ft)
Plan 4 $1,039,990 (2,774 sq ft)

Mello-Roos Info:
Beacon%20Park%20Mello-Roos_zpsrnypzjcf.jpg

Site Map:
Melody%20site%20map_zpsj5bvabr1.jpg

melody_zpsxhpvvxwn.jpg

3b52ff67-71b2-40a1-a51f-aafa7cbf2007_zpsfyeb2nin.jpg

If I was in the market for a million dollar detached condo, I would buy here....I think.  Motorcourts are on average 2 deep versus 4 deep at Welton.  The largest plan 4 looks decent on paper, lot's of kitchen counter space, decent loft upstairs, peek-a-boo high ceiling entrance.  Looks like the plan 4's are also in the front of the motorcourts and has some curb appeal.  You'll be an expert in 90 degree sharp left turn parking if you buy a 4 :)

The four homes not on a motorcourt on Newington will fetch a nice price and they face the smaller future park as well. 

Plan 3 was actually pretty nice (I liked it more then the plan 4).  I liked the larger floorplans more then the Welton's, however, the lot sizes are way smaller then Welton's. In my opinion, this will be much more crammed then the Welton's (although Welton does have one area that does look to be pretty crammed...a lot of their MC's aren't too bad).

Checked this out today among others at Beacon Park. Also liked Plan 3 the best. If you notice when you walk in there's an open room. Asked if this could be made into a 5th bedroom instead of an office/den and they said they can't do it but you can after purchase. Not a terrible price for a 5 bedroom if you're willing to do the construction. Although it's still a detached condo not SFR and the taxes are something like $28k a year.  :eek:

Are these considered SF homes? What is the typical lot size?
I believe these are everything included homes.

My Residence 4 is just short of 2800 square feet.  Lot size is around 4500 sq feet, yard is small but the distance to the neighboring houses is decent.  The HOA takes care of the front yard water/plants etc.

akkord you'll know it's my house if it looks like a Subaru dealership.  We have two BRZs and an STi.

fduzer said:
My Residence 4 is just short of 2800 square feet.  Lot size is around 4500 sq feet, yard is small but the distance to the neighboring houses is decent.  The HOA takes care of the front yard water/plants etc.

akkord you'll know it's my house if it looks like a Subaru dealership.  We have two BRZs and an STi.

I know exactly which house on the corner it is...wife and I walk around with the baby in the ergo most late afternoons/evenings.  If I see you outside I'll stop and say hi. 

Back