New home flooring

Zenyatta1

Can anyone recommend a good hardwood floor installer?  We just bought a new IP home and thought we would just have the builder do flooring, but starting to reconsider.  I know the floor I want so I could order it separately, but need confidence in hiring the right people to install.  Thanks!

If you go 'owner's issue', you will be able to find 'the list of contractor', which are already recommended by TI members and proven to be good quality. You can also try yelp.

LongIrvine said:
Try www.redbeacon.com

Lots of bonded contractors, reviews online, pretty good site to find different trades.

I went with Simple Floors in Orange.  They were awesome.  I priced out several flooring companies but ended up choosing Simple Floors because they were reasonably priced and their customer service was second to none.  I couldn't have been happier with the job they did for us.  My wife and I can be a bit indecisive, but they were very patient with us.  Diego and Carol (the owners) also followed up with us after the job was done to make sure we were satisfied.

We've had some ups and downs with various vendors when we puchased and moved into our new house a few months ago, but nothing has gone as smoothly as our flooring purchase and installation has gone.   

Back