Orchard Hills -The Groves Update?

Legit949

Anyone know the percentage of homes sold in the Groves? Any news regarding the opening of the Groves II? Thank you in advance...

I'm not sure about the percentage of homes built as of late, but it looks like La Vita may be the first neighborhood to sell out. Phase 9 is being released this Wednesday; all that's left after that is phase 10 and model sell-out.

Regarding Groves II, my guess is that TIC will release more concrete information about their new home offerings soon after the first couple of existing tracts sell out. TIC has already given us information about the two more parks that will be built in Groves II, which include "Hideaway Park" and "Meadows at the Groves" (the larger of the two).

The other neighborhoods seem to be selling at a more standard pace, given the price range.

Irvine Dream said:
This listing says Groves is 24-hour guard gated.  I thought Paris was complaining that the Guards are not there???

Was this recently? If I remember correctly, when Paris first joined TI, she cut off some guy and he stalked her to the guarded gates where she enlisted help from one of the guards.

irvinehomeowner said:
Irvine Dream said:
This listing says Groves is 24-hour guard gated.  I thought Paris was complaining that the Guards are not there???

Was this recently? If I remember correctly, when Paris first joined TI, she cut off some guy and he stalked her to the guarded gates where she enlisted help from one of the guards.

I think that was the gate at Northpark not OH... wow how do I remember that.

aquabliss said:
irvinehomeowner said:
Irvine Dream said:

I think that was the gate at Northpark not OH... wow how do I remember that.

Yes very good memory Aqua. That was when we were living in Northpark.
The Groves is supposed to be "24 hour guard gated" but I've been there almost 2 and a half years and no guard to be found. I don't think we'll have a guard for at least another 2 years. Everytime I ask keystone pacific about it the answer is "vague" to say the least which means they probably don't know either.  ::)
But when the gates close at 6pm we do have at least 2 unmarked security vehicles patrolling the Groves overnight. I even see them sometimes when I come home from the hospital in the middle of the night at like 3 or 4am.

honestly given that the vistas still have to be built out, the area near the toll roads (varenna, padova) and also the area directly above trevi/amelia still has to be built, i'd guess optimistically 5 years until the gates close.

How much of monthly HOA fee increase are expected with the implement of the actual human guard?

I remember the Lambert Ranch went from $300 with no guard to over $400 with guard. 

I doubt it will go up by $100.  Significantly more housing units to spread the costs.  This side is really slow in implementing things.  Where are my guards and where is my OH School expansion K-8?  Give me my MR back.

Goriot said:
I doubt it will go up by $100.  Significantly more housing units to spread the costs.  This side is really slow in implementing things.  Where are my guards and where is my OH School expansion K-8?  Give me my MR back.

K-8 would be a game changer, at least for us.  But I have no faith in TUSD doing anything in the near future.

Maserson said:
Goriot said:

K-8 would be a game changer, at least for us.  But I have no faith in TUSD doing anything in the near future.

my son will go to kindergarten in 2018.  i seriously hope TUSD gets their act together, but honestly i am not holding my breath.

dethman said:
Maserson said:
Goriot said:

my son will go to kindergarten in 2018.  i seriously hope TUSD gets their act together, but honestly i am not holding my breath.
This will be the 7th year and counting. We should raise hell to TUSD. Maybe 8 is the lucky number after all. We shall see.

Honestly, why did we even consider OH, on the TUSD side when the administrators suck a$$$$$ when it comes to schools allocation.

Goriot said:

LOL! I'm sure you're joking. Those of us who lived in TUSD warned ya all about that district being S L O W and not to trust one thing they have to say.

We weren't the first neighborhood in TR (by a few years) and it still took 6 years after we bought to get an elementary school (never mind middle/high schools).

Back