Prime Day

ps99472

So who's staying up for Amazon's Prime Day?  Deals start at midnight.  Might call sick tomorrow, 'cough cough' :)

My guess it'll be kindle and fire that'll be on sale.
Like Costco having sales on Kirkland.
Much like Black Friday, I don't need anything, but maybe pick something up for my potential new house at bp, haha

Some deal sites already have lists of the sale items (but no prices).

I was hoping for a 50" LED for around $300 (not 4k), but doesn't look like that's going to happen.

I've got all my giftcards from the Smart&Final AMEX deal loaded up in Amazon.  Getting the itch.....

the Fire TV stick will be $24 if you haven't gotten one of those.

Here's a preview page from slickdeals:
http://slickdeals.net/f/7978651-amazon-prime-day-electronics-sneak-peak-july-15

this looks interesting:
Samsung UN50HU8550 50" 4K 3D 120Hz LED Smart HDTV Starts 7:20am

Needs to be way below a grand for me to pull the trigger. 

If you don't have giftcards, make sure you use discover card for 5% cash back (make sure you activate it on the discover site first).  also there's a citi card $10 promo if you switch your 1 click setting to a citicard, i believe you'll have to use your mobile app to see the offer. 

Hard to do lightning deals on the phone, Amazon should've held this over the weekend, now I'm at work there's no way I can buy anything

This feels like a swapmeet where I'm going through huge bins of things I don't need but if I see if there is anything that is cheap enough to buy just for the sake of getting a good deal.

aquabliss said:
This feels like a swapmeet where I'm going through huge bins of things I don't need but if I see if there is anything that is cheap enough to buy just for the sake of getting a good deal.

Ditto. I haven't bought anything yet. Did clip a coupon for a subscribe and save item that I normally do already. Zzzzzzzz

Fail

Did they just look up what's sitting on inventory and drum up this prime day to unload their crap...

This will ruin their Black Friday. People will think all they have on sale are crap...
All hype, much like Irvine homes (blasphemy!!), lol

What a let down.  I was expecting more than this from Amazon.  Did anyone score anything good from Walmart.com?

eqly said:
What a let down.  I was expecting more than this from Amazon.  Did anyone score anything good from Walmart.com?

I read an article on yahoo finance, that walmart wallops amazon on Prime day. For example, walmart had deals on the Apple ipad.

eyephone said:
eqly said:

I read an article on yahoo finance, that walmart wallops amazon on Prime day. For example, walmart had deals on the Apple ipad.

Thats a good deal.  Ipad Mini 2 16gb wifi and AT&T for $265.  Wish Walmart had the Amazon Fire Stick though for $24.  All sold out when I checked this morning on Amazon.

Picked up this pressure cooker:

image_zpsx9emwo3l.jpg

Got it for $20 off with the Amazon CC and used my Amazon GCs for the balance...  So total out of pocket is about $40.  Also picked up Kingsman for $10-$10 Citi promo = free

Back