List of all Irvine Villages

aquabliss

Hey Guys need your help. 

I'm going to make a custom framed art piece in my house (like a busroll) that lists all the Irvine Villages (precincts, prefectures, what have you).  I'm sure I'm leaving some out.  If you could look at the list below and let me know what is missing.  I don't want to list anything twice like "Northpark 2" etc., just looking for the major divisions. 

Cypress Village
Hidden Canyon
Orchard Hills
Portola Springs
Stonegate
Woodbury
Pavilion Park
Beacon Park
Woodbridge
Shady Canyon
Quail Hill
Laguna Altura
Westpark
Northpark
Northwood
Oak Creek
Turtle Ridge
Turtle Rock
University Park
Walnut

I think even the wiki is missing some, like oak tree or whatever that old community next to the golf course, ask a realtor, I believe there is a list they can pull from the search screen.

Never Mind, it was orange tree and is on the wiki, it just doesn't have the new ones

bones said:
Ronnie- have you tried wiki? Under geography section, there's a list of all the villages. Looks like you are missing some:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irvine,_California

I need to make up a silly fake name for you too, that will take some thinking.

There is way too many villages in that long list.  I guess I'll just have to pick and choose. 

Greentree?
Windwood?
And my gosh Racquet Club?  Definitely the armpit of Irvine.

Tustin Legacy
Tustin Ranch
Columbus Square
Cowan Heights
El Barrio
East Tustin
Lemon Heights
North Tustin
Panorama Heights
Red Hill

aquabliss said:
Hey Guys need your help. 

I'm going to make a custom framed art piece in my house (like a busroll) that lists all the Irvine Villages (precincts, prefectures, what have you).  I'm sure I'm leaving some out.  If you could look at the list below and let me know what is missing.  I don't want to list anything twice like "Northpark 2" etc., just looking for the major divisions. 

Cypress Village
Hidden Canyon
Orchard Hills
Portola Springs
Stonegate
Woodbury
Pavilion Park
Beacon Park
Woodbridge
Shady Canyon
Quail Hill
Laguna Altura
Westpark
Northpark
Northwood
Oak Creek
Turtle Ridge
Turtle Rock
University Park
Walnut

Why?

Cuz I think it will be unique and pretty cool.  I'm going to do two 24x48 canvas, 1.5" thick with 2.5" deep floater frames.  One will list the Irvine Villages and the other will list cities in OC. 

Also since I'm doing the artwork myself it will be custom and that makes it cheaper than buying something of this size from Z Gallerie or online.

I can show you guys a low res version of the final piece later if anyone cares... I'm halfway done and it looks descent.

eclipxe said:
Tustin Legacy
Tustin Ranch
Columbus Square
Cowan Heights
El Barrio
East Tustin
Lemon Heights
North Tustin
Panorama Heights
Red Hill

Qwerty can commission me to do this one for his house later...

aquabliss said:
Cuz I think it will be unique and pretty cool.  I'm going to do two 24x48 canvas, 1.5" thick with 2.5" deep floater frames.  One will list the Irvine Villages and the other will list cities in OC. 

Also since I'm doing the artwork myself it will be custom and that makes it cheaper than buying something of this size from Z Gallerie or online.

I can show you guys a low res version of the final piece later if anyone cares... I'm halfway done and it looks descent.

It would be a more interesting piece of artwork if you took photos of each village's monument sign, like your avatar.

#SWEngineer?Artist

eclipxe said:
Tustin Legacy
Tustin Ranch
Columbus Square
Cowan Heights
El Barrio
East Tustin
Lemon Heights
North Tustin
Panorama Heights
Red Hill
Where's el barrio, which brings an interesting point, will all the other cities have nicknames since it's not in Irvine
Anacrime
Worstminster
Garbage grove
Costa Mexico
No bueno park
Guadalahabra
There's a bunch of others I'm sure on google somewhere

Just list the school districts:

Northwood
Irvine
Woodbridge
University

You can even throw in:

Beckman High
Cemetery High

Here's the design.  Racquet Club didn't make the cut. 

s3pkwp.jpg

Looks good man. You got some talent. Not only may I commission you for a Tustin version I may hire you to do a nude painting of me :)

Not sure what your selection criteria is but you left out some major hoods:

Northwood
Westpark I&II
Deerfield
Oak Creek
West Irvine

irvinehomeowner said:
Not sure what your selection criteria is but you left out some major hoods:

Northwood
Westpark I&II
Deerfield
Oak Creek
West Irvine

Oak Creek and West Irvine are value villages so of course they get no love at a high class establishment like TI.  What about Concordia?  It is guard gated, close to Uni, and has 3CWG.

qwerty said:
Looks good man. You got some talent. Not only may I commission you for a Tustin version I may hire you to do a nude painting of me :)

haha ok I'll paint it on your ceiling like the Qwerstine Chapel or something.

Back