Irvine (and vicinity) Dining Deals / Coupons

The bible of Irvine dining coupons is in that directory they hand out at TIC events.  Most coups are B1G1 so each coupon is worth around $5-10 dollars, not bad.  We snatched three books last time they were in Woodbridge for that HS concert thing.  And they expire I believe at the end of the year. 

ps9 said:
The bible of Irvine dining coupons is in that directory they hand out at TIC events.  Most coups are B1G1 so each coupon is worth around $5-10 dollars, not bad.  We snatched three books last time they were in Woodbridge for that HS concert thing.  And they expire I believe at the end of the year. 

Nice, I didn't know about this.  Make a post next time they have an event I'm gonna go grab some books.

image_zps4q0keepd.jpg

Here is what the cover look like, sadly only the print version has the coupons.  I would check new home sales office that are TIC developments (cypress village, stonegate, etc).  Probably not gonna be at Beacon Park.  The customer service desk at the Spectrum is also a good source.

Are the restaurants any good?  TIC also does a booklet mailer that gives you a % off a few different stores in each shopping center but it's never for any of the good stores/restaurants.

ps9 said:

ooh- I didn't realize that they were available at TIC events- good to know. We got one when we closed escrow and picked up our keys..:).

bones said:
Are the restaurants any good?  TIC also does a booklet mailer that gives you a % off a few different stores in each shopping center but it's never for any of the good stores/restaurants.

My wife uses that, Sagami is pretty good.  20% is a decent discount especially with our usual bill of $70-80.  Too bad it's one time use only.

They had that book last year as well, a lot of bogos, and then you get to try different places too!

LOL....

Speaking of fat people, here's a Pick-Up Stix BOGO (with drink) for this weekend.  And in case you were wondering - no, my name is not Ronnie Koshimizu.

v4ujyw.jpg

Back