New Listing - Verandas Plan 3 in Tustin Legacy Columbus Square (1443 Madison St)

usctrojancpa

I just listed a highly upgraded Verandas Plan 3 home in Tustin Legacy's Columbus Square community on MLS.  The home is situated on a huge 5,000sf lot (largest in the Verandas tract) and has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms along with 2,400sf of living space.  The home is priced very aggressively at $750,000 for a lightening fast sale is a bargain compared to Shedlon.  I'm expecting multiple offers as the same floor plan with closed recently at $780k with a much smaller.  The seller will review all offers next Monday.  PM me or email (mmania001@yahoo.com) if you are interested in seeing the home.

I'll also have an open house this weekend on both Saturday and Sunday (June 27th & 28th) at 1-4pm.

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Tustin/1443-Madison-ST-92782/home/12249180/crmls-OC15134712

As always, I'll have treats for the TI folks who drop by and say hello please Qwerty will probably make a guest appearance.  ;)

Love that hard wood floor and the garage.  This home is really nicely done, might drop by during the open house to check it out.

What's the MR for this place? 

Very nicely done property and nice price. Would much rather take this then a Sheldon at this price point. 

The seller told me that their phone is ringing off the hook....had 4 showings yesterday and already had 4 showings today with a few more later on this afternoon.  The agent that first showed the home yesterday called me last night telling me that they'll have an offer to us by tonight. 

Homer_Simpson said:
does this back/side edinger?
Yup, sides to Edinger like Qwerty mentioned.  That being said, I'll take Edinger any second of the day over next to the Jamboree freeway...it's makes Edinger seems like a one lane country road.  Besides, the home has commercial sound proofing installed so you can't really hear anything with the windows closed. 

moonchild508 said:
Commercial sound proofing windows? Do you know which vendor they used?
Let me find out and get back to you.  I'm thinking of doing that at my house too since I have to replace the windows anyhow. 

USCTrojanCPA said:
The seller told me that their phone is ringing off the hook....had 4 showings yesterday and already had 4 showings today with a few more later on this afternoon.  The agent that first showed the home yesterday called me last night telling me that they'll have an offer to us by tonight.

Why did the potential buyers call the seller?  Shouldn't they be calling you? 

Harajuku said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

Why did the potential buyers call the seller?  Shouldn't they be calling you?

Realtors can show homes prior to an open house if the sellers OK it, so the Realtor only portion of MLS probably has the seller's phone number listed for Realtors to call.

Yep, when we sold one of our houses, it was 'Lockbox - Call Seller Before Showing'.

We did this for 2 reasons, 1) so we would know how many showings there were (not all realtors left their business card) and 2) if we were home, we could tidy up a bit and leave.

The new Supra boxes now tell you which realtors open your lockbox so that got rid of the need for #1 and the last time we sold a home, we moved out for a while so we didn't have to deal with #2.

Back