Portola Springs Future Neighborhoods

thelandofnoland said:
Tract 17831: 103 units
Tract 17832: 95 units
Tract 17833/17836: 147 units
Tract 17834: 106 units
Tract 17835/17837: 167 units

Also, at the intersection of Ridge Valley and Trabuco, IC is putting up 4 village signs (not Five Point). At the northwest corner of Ridge Valley and Decora, 134 condominiums will be built. At the southwest corner, 121 condominiums will be built.

where you get all the information from :) I wonder.  do you work for IC? lol

Any chance of retail/grocery stores in PS?

I just don't get it why people are so obsessed with the absence of a retail store in PS. It seems Woodbury towncenter serves well and it is only 3mins drive to get there from PS considering not much traffic in between.

snowball said:
I just don't get it why people are so obsessed with the absence of a retail store in PS. It seems Woodbury towncenter serves well and it is only 3mins drive to get there from PS considering not much traffic in between.

There are 3rd world problems, then there are 1st world problems, then there are 'Murrica problems, then there are Irvine problems.

gasman said:
snowball said:

There are 3rd world problems, then there are 1st world problems, then there are 'Murrica problems, then there are Irvine problems.

And then there are TI problems.

the images look small, could you please upload larger images. thanks!
thelandofnoland said:
Old Master Plan for Neighborhood 3:

vo0dpt.png

New Master Plan for Neighborhood 3:
(by Apartments, I actually should say Apartments and Affordable Housing, since the area next to the Great Park Neighborhood 5 will consist of 250ish affordable houses)

1z3xgtl.png

thelandofnoland said:
Info on neighborhoods is officially up for the new neighborhoods! That first neighborhood is very attractive I have to say. It's the "pinnacle of Portola Springs living". :eek:

As a reminder, no more PMs will be accepted.

Are you referring to Cressa? I don't see any renderings or anything.

Back