23 Dusty Rose

I'm curious too.  Is there a story behind it?  I see its the same buying/selling agent...

The double ending agent method doesn't really work.  We tried it many times. With all the cash buyers out there, its futile. Curious.......

Seriously...I would have been all over this and would have gladly paid quite a bit more then what this closed at. Typo? 

Bullsback said:
Seriously...I would have been all over this and would have gladly paid quite a bit more then what this closed at. Typo?
I am surprised at that sale price as well. There were renters in the house and even during some previews there were stuff all over the house and hence it would have been difficult for the squeamish buyers to get past that.  Still for that sale price I am sure lots of buyers would have gladly overlooked it.  Also why would the seller settle for that price without reducing the asking price slightly first?

$1.349M is the list price. I just checked the MLS and the home is in "Backup Offer" status. The listing agent probably priced low to get lots of traffic and multiple offers.

When they close escrow the list price will be updated to reflect the actual sale price. I'll check back and update you as to what the home actually sold for.

Caitlin said:
$1.349M is the list price. I just checked the MLS and the home is in "Backup Offer" status. The listing agent probably priced low to get lots of traffic and multiple offers.

When they close escrow the list price will be updated to reflect the actual sale price. I'll check back and update you as to what the home actually sold for.

So your an agent? (Just asking)

Back