Ellwood by Richmond American at Beacon Park

ps99472

ellwood_zpstdsvwsaa.jpg

Looks like we left out a thread on this project, I don't have the brochure, maybe Jeremy can upload the floorplans? :)

3 deep motorcourts, the L-shaped floorplans at the end of the shared driveway looks interesting.  Too bad no curb appeal.  I would get lot 154

UPDATE 8/12/15 =================================================

Builder's Link:http://www.richmondamerican.com/California/Orange-County-new-homes/Irvine/Ellwood-at-Beacon-Park/http://www.greatparkneighborhoods.com/homes/ellwood

Pricing Info:
Nash 2,081 sq ft - $790,900 starting (phase 1 lots have driveways, pricing below per IHS)
Nathaniel 2,230 sq ft - $813,990 starting (phase 1 lots have driveways/4 cluster motorcourts)
Nolan 2,329 sq ft - $829,990 starting (phase 1 lots driveway/4 cluster motorcourts)
image_zpseggeha3r.jpg

Mello-Roos Info:
Beacon%20Park%20Mello-Roos_zpsrnypzjcf.jpg

Site Map:
Ellwood_zpsb9tenwhq.jpg
(thanks JLin)
image_zpshx4hwq3k.jpg

These detached condo motorcourts are pretty unique but unlike Harpers, are pleasant to look at.  They are located in the southern part of BP, near the other park.  Phase 1 seems to be sold out, with Richmond American blowing out the best lots right away to the public on a first come first serve basis. These are the only lots with driveways and/or a 4 cluster motorcourt.  The remaining homes in future phases will all be 6 cluster motorcourts, except for the western edge lots, which will be only 3 homes half cluster bordering what looks like a green belt.  If I was in the market for an Irvine detached condo, these will do.  The MR maybe hard to justify but then again, you have a pretty unique new product in Irvine that no one else has.

Were they at the Meet the Builders yesterday?  I thought I grabbed all brochures but I am missing Ellwood also. 

So Plan 2 has a loft but Plan 3 doesn't?  Weird.
Are these the ones IHS designed?  What's are the unique IHS characteristics?

bones said:

They are staged to have framed photos of white people instead of Asian.  Also, the kids rooms have pennants for CSUF and IVC instead of Harvard.

WTTCHMN said:
bones said:

They are staged to have framed photos of white people instead of Asian.  Also, the kids rooms have pennants for CSUF and IVC instead of Harvard.

Would it be weird if I replied to this being that I'm you and you're me so I'm essentially having a convo with myself :)

#selfvo

bones said:
WTTCHMN said:
bones said:

Would it be weird if I replied to this being that I'm you and you're me so I'm essentially having a convo with myself :)

#selfvo

#NormanBatesSighting

On an unrelated note, the (male) sales agent at the booth for Ellwood at Sunday's event was really handsome. There were two Asian women flirting with him so clearly I wasn't the only one who felt that way.  ;D

I forgot to pick up the brochure because I was distracted, so thanks for posting them    :p

gaysian said:
On an unrelated note, the (male) sales agent at the booth for Ellwood at Sunday's event was really handsome. There were two Asian women flirting with him so clearly I wasn't the only one who felt that way.  ;D

I forgot to pick up the brochure because I was distracted, so thanks for posting them    :p

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

This should help my nausea:
wmmb9s.jpg

Ya, that's better.

Actually for a 2200 to 2300 sq ft home this has lots of things packed into it. Plan 2 & plan 3 are both great. Walkin closet in secondary bedroom. Loft in plan 2 is great. Although the plan 3 has no loft it has much better guest suite downstairs.

Not sure how one can make out if these are shared drive way and what it means. Flooplan of the house itself is quite good.

bones said:
So Plan 2 has a loft but Plan 3 doesn't?  Weird.

aquabliss said:
gaysian said:

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

This should help my nausea:

wmmb9s.jpg

Ya, that's better.

I dunno. What's with her belly button. Looks like the Grand Canyon.

are these single family homes as they said on the meet the builders?  confused as how these would be and the taylor mo isn't if both have shared driveways/motorcourt types?

the deck option is interesting

thelandofnoland said:
These are detached condos.

At Birch Trail, they advertised them in their sales office as "single-family homes". However, in super tiny font on the bottom of their price sheet, it indicated that "single-family homes" really means "single-family detached condominiums". Very deceitful...

on par with their practices.

thelandofnoland said:
These are detached condos.

At Birch Trail, they advertised them in their sales office as "single-family homes". However, in super tiny font on the bottom of their price sheet, it indicated that "single-family homes" really means "single-family detached condominiums". Very deceitful...

This is the norm:
Be vague on property description, pre-opening price always a lot lower than the opening price, model homes are upgraded

Back