Walmart to test unlimited shipping for $50 a year

The California Court Company said:
well I just signed up Walmart's shipping pass for 1 year for $1

wonder if it's a glitch or something different?

I just tried and it doesn't work. I saw that deal you mentioned.

How is this better than Amazon?  Amazon is at $35 limit and $99 a year for Prime (which gets you free VOD and ebooks).  Target is free if you have a Red Card.

I guess if you really want your stuff a few days earlier. 

Irvinecommuter said:
How is this better than Amazon?  Amazon is at $35 limit and $99 a year for Prime (which gets you free VOD and ebooks).  Target is free if you have a Red Card.

I guess if you really want your stuff a few days earlier.

why do we want to help Walmart? 

i guess it is not open to wide public yet; Walmart IT engineer must have been doing some payment system testing and used token $1 and forgot to keep it private.

LOL I was right. Got a free $50 gift card out of this. sweet.

email from Wally.

"Whoa! Was that unlimited shipping for a year for $1? Well, the truth is that you found a link to an employee-only test of our unlimited shipping program. Unfortunately, this one isn?t yet ready for its public debut, because we want to test and make sure it?s up to snuff. You might have seen in the press that we are in the midst of planning a pilot of free, unlimited shipping for just $50 a year. So here?s the deal?we?re going to add you to the waitlist for an invitation to the pilot AND we?re giving you a $50 eGift card that you can use to buy that special something you?ve been thinking about. Oh, and we?ll refund your $1 subscription. Anything you already ordered will be on the way with no shipping charge. We?re sorry for the confusion on this one."

The California Court Company said:
LOL I was right. Got a free $50 gift card out of this. sweet.

email from Wally.

"Whoa! Was that unlimited shipping for a year for $1? Well, the truth is that you found a link to an employee-only test of our unlimited shipping program. Unfortunately, this one isn?t yet ready for its public debut, because we want to test and make sure it?s up to snuff. You might have seen in the press that we are in the midst of planning a pilot of free, unlimited shipping for just $50 a year. So here?s the deal?we?re going to add you to the waitlist for an invitation to the pilot AND we?re giving you a $50 eGift card that you can use to buy that special something you?ve been thinking about. Oh, and we?ll refund your $1 subscription. Anything you already ordered will be on the way with no shipping charge. We?re sorry for the confusion on this one."

Sweet

Back