Welton at Beacon Park

Mid century modern?  Where's Chairman and CZ?  You can put your Eames chair in a new Eichler home!  Can't wait to see this one.

Plan 1
20jsqr5.gif

Plan 2
15ho846.gif

Plan 3
2qbu3pw.gif

Site Map
5nubfm.gif

Like noland said, some of these will have decent Irvine sized backyards.  Too bad they're on 4 deep each side motorcourts.  Given TayMo's history, I expect no less than 5-6 quick move in homes on MLS 4-6 months after grand opening.  How come the models are not on a motorcourt?  That's deceptive.

What I can't figure out is the sales person specifically said these were not on motor courts when I was there.  Then I look at the site map and see them on motorcourts.

Bullsback said:
What I can't figure out is the sales person specifically said these were not on motor courts when I was there.  Then I look at the site map and see them on motorcourts.

she might not even know what a motor court is.. these sales reps are terrible. 

jmoney74 said:
Bullsback said:

They really are. I recently went to a new development. The sales rep handed me a price sheet with available lots + corresponding pricing.

Me: do any of these lot prices include upgrades?
Rep: yes. Quite a few.
Me: what ones?
Rep: [fumbling to find the floorplan] all of these. [and proceeds to show me all the standard included things like 6" granite backsplash, tiles in showers, etc]
Me: no I mean upgrades that have been pre-selected.
Rep: [confused look]
Me: [trying to rephrase question] I guess I'm asking if this is the "dirt lot" base price. Construction hasn't started yet?
Rep: well no, this is the price for the house. The dirt lot will eventually have a house on it.

No fucking shit Sherlock. Thanks for your help.

bones said:
jmoney74 said:
Bullsback said:

They really are. I recently went to a new development. The sales rep handed me a price sheet with available lots + corresponding pricing.

Rep: [fumbling to find the floorplan] all of these. [and proceeds to show me all the standard included things like 6" granite backsplash, tiles in showers, etc]
Me: [trying to rephrase question] I guess I'm asking if this is the "dirt lot" base price. Construction hasn't started yet?
Rep: well no, this is the price for the house. The dirt lot will eventually have a house on it.

LOL

when I wanted to buy a Birch trail house in PP awhile back.. kept asking them to buy a certain lot and she kept deflecting.  Like you want to sell me the house or no?  Said something about building a relationship with the sales person..my goodness.  Isn't  it the other way around? 

jmoney74 said:
bones said:
jmoney74 said:
Bullsback said:

LOL

when I wanted to buy a Birch trail house in PP awhile back.. kept asking them to buy a certain lot and she kept deflecting.  Like you want to sell me the house or no?  Said something about building a relationship with the sales person..my goodness.  Isn't  it the other way around?

Birch Trail was terrible...houses and sales staff.

Get your pay stubs ready....Priority registrations begin 5/19 at 9am. Seems kinda early for a end of July grand opening. Sounds like they'll pre-sell phase 1 and/or 2?  Wonder if they're all doing that....

bones said:
Get your pay stubs ready....Priority registrations begin 5/19 at 9am. Seems kinda early for a end of July grand opening. Sounds like they'll pre-sell phase 1 and/or 2?  Wonder if they're all doing that....

Didnt they do that for pp. Most phase 1 homes were sold out.

Kinda of strange most of the phase 1 sold out. They haven't really seeing the the house and layout yet.

this is TayMo we're talking about, they will be the only builder with homes already on MLS on BP grand opening in July!  These homes will suck, 49 homes on 1 street, good luck pulling into your garage if your 7 motorcourt neighbors have big SUVs sticking out of their driveway.  Not to mention the morning traffic pile up in front of this development when school starts

ps9 said:
this is TayMo we're talking about, they will be the only builder with homes already on MLS on BP grand opening in July!  These homes will suck, 49 homes on 1 street, good luck pulling into your garage if your 7 motorcourt neighbors have big SUVs sticking out of their driveway.  Not to mention the morning traffic pile up in front of this development when school starts

Lol

PP taymo homes appreciated very well although these are motorcourts.  Will the have driveways?

Found out phase 1 & 2 were sold out and waiting list is quite long. Not sure if it is true or not. Also grand opening is on August 15, instead of end of July.

JCnOC said:
Found out phase 1 & 2 were sold out and waiting list is quite long. Not sure if it is true or not. Also grand opening is on August 15, instead of end of July.

:eek: People are already buying before the models are even built?! Dang, that's crazy stuff.

I don't know how valid this is. Either I've been lied to by the builder (always possible) or this claim is not true. 

I see phase one as 27-34 on the first page, what's phase 2?

At this rate, it'll all sell out even before the opening, must be nice for the sales folk, show up to work, sit back and relax and turning away people

Back