Citrine at Portola Springs

TLow97

Hey everyone!

New community in Portola Springs.  Typical Irvine "courtyard" style homes.  I wonder if these will be similar to Luna/Jade CT floorplans.

Since they are motorcourt homes,  my guess is starting price at high-$500K?  I might be way off though.  What do you think?

Anybody have more info on these?
http://www.calpacifichomes.com/neighborhoods/citrine/

Description says "many with large yards", so maybe Luna/Jade floorplan with bigger lot size.  Wonder if these will be detached condo's or SFR....

TLow97 said:
Description says "many with large yards", so maybe Luna/Jade floorplan with bigger lot size.  Wonder if these will be detached condo's or SFR....
My money will be on them being detached condos.

USCTrojanCPA said:
TLow97 said:
My money will be on them being detached condos.

1,460 sq ft is pretty small for a detached condo?

TLow97 said:

Guessing attached

paperboyNC said:
GH said:
which enclave of Portola Spring would this be located ?

I'd guess VTTM 17031, Tract 17757http://www.irvinequickrecords.com/s...flyikdckick1qcf/1526008705062015102454955.PDF

Summary: 694 medium density units on 34 acres. Attached and detached homes. Corner of Modjeska and Irvine Blvd.

(These are the homes that will asborb Irvine Blvd noise and buffer the nicer homes that will be built off Modjeska)

If you read the link you posted, that's for 400+ apartment units and 200+ affordable housing units so don't think it's this.

as per Cal pacific website Jade court and Luna are court yard style homes and since they are sold out or close to selling out those 2 models they are launching this new proj.

firsttimehomebuyer said:
as per Cal pacific website Jade court and Luna are court yard style homes and since they are sold out or close to selling out those 2 models they are launching this new proj.

Agree. 

Since these are probably Luna/Jade equivalent, I think the plan 4's will have the larger yard mentioned in the website description, because they are at the end of the motorcourt.  The other plans have yards on the side, so they will probably remain the same.

Obviously, the larger yard plan 4's will be priced much higher.  Of course it's speculation at this point.

thelandofnoland said:
O... and here's the killer part. Look where it's located...

n6807t.png

It's a Luna clone.

I saw the floorplans, and theirs nothing much to say other than that. City of Irvine labels this as a "Luna Extension".

where did you see the floor plans..i dont see them listed

firsttimehomebuyer said:
thelandofnoland said:
O... and here's the killer part. Look where it's located...

n6807t.png

It's a Luna clone.

I saw the floorplans, and theirs nothing much to say other than that. City of Irvine labels this as a "Luna Extension".

how did you see the floor plans..i dont see them listed :( do you know the price rage

Back