Phase 1:
4cffdd20-4920-4bd4-8a22-105d06883d03_zpsxemqnvpi.jpg

Mello-Roos Info:
Beacon%20Park%20Mello-Roos_zpsrnypzjcf.jpg

Site Map:
Torrey%20site%20map_zpsacz01ecz.jpg

09706eec-1287-4a17-887a-4c6f778563c9_zpsj9kuyi7m.jpg

BP_zpspoqsnshd.jpg

Can't wait to see the phase 2 pricing.  Like I previously mentioned the phase 1 release contains about $160k-$190k in pre-plotted upgrades.  So with phase 2, if you don't go for the expensive $40k prep kitchen, you should be able to get a Torrey for a lower price.

I can't help but wonder if I could get a substantial discount on a home that backs to the cemetery. 

Would be quite peaceful.  I could invite Yaliu over for tea and to enjoy the view with me.

aquabliss said:
I can't help but wonder if I could get a substantial discount on a home that backs to the cemetery. 

Would be quite peaceful.  I could invite Yaliu over for tea and to enjoy the view with me.

Am I reading the Map wrong?  Torrey doesn't seem to back to the Cemetry.

aquabliss said:

#OUIJAMEET @aquabliss

ocbird said:
the cemetery may possibly get golf course views

Is there a financial upside to build houses backing up to cemeteries versus golf courses?

Home Owner #1:  Oh I live up against "The Eternal Mist" section of the cemetery.
Home Owner #2:  Oh I live up against the tee box for the 9th hole of the golf course.

Never would have thought Home Owner #1 would ever have the upper hand.

Yes, and there's the one about the party of golfers who notice a funeral passing by on a road adjacent to the course. Ralph suggests to the others, "Why don't we pause a moment and show some respect for the dead." So they remove their caps and stand in silence as car after car goes by.

Finally, Ralph remarks, "There sure are a lot of cars. That person must have been well loved." Bill replies, "Yes, she was. We would have been married 25 years tomorrow."

If I had $320k lying around, the last thing on my mind would be paying off my Mellos.  Who does this!

3,300 sq ft starting from low $1M.  Very good price if that means $1.1M, but I'm guessing that means around $1.29M

Wow, the garage is not wider than the house that is amazing!

As you can see my aesthetic standard for Irvine theses days  is at a all time low. Simple thing like the garage is not wider than a home is beautiful. This is called buyer desensitization.

irvinehomeshopper said:
Wow, the garage is not wider than the house that is amazing!

As you can see my aesthetic standard for Irvine theses days  is at a all time low. Simple thing like the garage is not wider than a home is beautiful. This is called buyer desensitization.
I think you mean wider than half the house but I get what you mean.

As much as I love 3CWG, it does look better if the rest of the facade is just as much windows/double doors/etc than just garage and front single door.

Back