New Listing - Coronado Plan 2 in Woodbury East (39 Splendor)

usctrojancpa

I just listed an beautiful Coronado Plan 2 home in Woodbury East on MLS about 10 minutes ago.  The home is situation across the street from the local park and has 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms along with 1,900sf of living space.  This floor plan is very similar to Sage's Plan 2 over in Portola Springs. The home is priced very aggressively at $750,000 for a lightening fast sale.  I'm expecting multiple offers as the same floor plan with closed at $770k and $780k recently.  The seller will review all offers next Monday.  PM me or email (mmania001@yahoo.com) if you are interested in seeing the home. 

I'll also have an open house this weekend on both Saturday and Sunday (May 2nd & 3rd) at 1-4pm.

Pictures and the virtual tour are in the link below:

www.39Splendor.com

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/39-Splendor-92618/home/28932553/crmls-OC15089565

As always, I'll have treats for the TI folks who drop by and say hello.  ;)

Nice!  This home will definite sell fast and it's located at a nice corner lot too.

With nicely done interior upgrades and back yard landscape, I think this home is a smarter buy than Sage or Jasmine.

My name is Scuba and I approve of this thread.  I hope this home finds a good owner.  It's been our baby for the past 5 years. 

We've had 4 people come by and look at it since it was listed around 2pm yesterday.  This is our first time selling a place and it's interesting to come home knowing people have been in your house.  Nervous/scared/excited about going through the process for the first time.

FARMMMMMIE said:
Looks like a beautiful home!! Good luck with the sale, shouldn't take long in this market  :)

Are you guys staying in Irvine??

Thanks Farm. We are moving down the street to CV into Mulberry.

scubasteve said:
FARMMMMMIE said:
Looks like a beautiful home!! Good luck with the sale, shouldn't take long in this market  :)

Are you guys staying in Irvine??

Congrats!! CV is a very nice area and mulberry is my favorite hood there!

Thanks Farm. We are moving down the street to CV into Mulberry.

That's a really nice home Scuba!  You'll have no problem selling it. 

That's shower wall is really nice, is that piedrafina? 

I like that where one large continuous solid surface instead of tile with grouts, it gives a luxury look and minimum upkeep. Very good choice of upgrades.

lnc said:
That's a really nice home Scuba!  You'll have no problem selling it. 

That's shower wall is really nice, is that piedrafina? 

I like that where one large continuous solid surface instead of tile with grouts, it gives a luxury look and minimum upkeep. Very good choice of upgrades.

Yup good eye Inc.. it's piedrafina and thanks!

We own that same duvet cover. Ha!

I really should have gotten my backyard landscaped to cover up the ugly wall like you did. I could do it now.. but didn't leave dirt all around for plants to grow in :(

USCTrojanCPA said:
I just listed an beautiful Coronado Plan 2 home in Woodbury East on MLS about 10 minutes ago.  The home is situation across the street from the local park and has 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms along with 1,900sf of living space.  This floor plan is very similar to Sage's Plan 2 over in Portola Springs. The home is priced very aggressively at $750,000 for a lightening fast sale.  I'm expecting multiple offers as the same floor plan with closed at $770k and $780k recently.  The seller will review all offers next Monday.  PM me or email (mmania001@yahoo.com) if you are interested in seeing the home. 

I'll also have an open house this weekend on both Saturday and Sunday (May 2nd & 3rd) at 1-4pm.

www.39Splendor.com

Here is the Redfin link:
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/39-Splendor-92618/home/28932553/crmls-OC15089565

Was that your blue 991 GT3 parked outside of the house last week? I live a few houses down and was admiring the PCAR. I had to ask one of my neighbor buddies if we are still in Irvine or had Irvine magically turned into Laguna Seca???

paperboyNC said:
We own that same duvet cover. Ha!

I really should have gotten my backyard landscaped to cover up the ugly wall like you did. I could do it now.. but didn't leave dirt all around for plants to grow in :(

I know 3 other people with the same duvet.

rickr said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

www.39Splendor.com

Here is the Redfin link:

Was that your blue 991 GT3 parked outside of the house last week? I live a few houses down and was admiring the PCAR. I had to ask one of my neighbor buddies if we are still in Irvine or had Irvine magically turned into Laguna Seca???

It probably was his car.  Which tract are you in?  I need to meet my fellow TI'ers.

rickr said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

www.39Splendor.com

Here is the Redfin link:

Yeah, that's my blue 991 GT3 which I picked up recently.  The 997 RS is becoming a garage queen.  Neither car would pass sound at Laguna Seca unfortunately, damn DB limits.  :(  Anyhow, I'll bring the car out to the open house if you want to drop by and check it out. 

USCTrojanCPA said:
rickr said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

www.39Splendor.com

Here is the Redfin link:

Yeah, that's my blue 991 GT3 which I picked up recently.  The 997 RS is becoming a garage queen.  Neither car would pass sound at Laguna Seca unfortunately, damn DB limits.  :(  Anyhow, I'll bring the car out to the open house if you want to drop by and check it out. 

I will def stop by Sat. 90db limit??? That is BS. Stock 911 wont even pass.

rickr said:
USCTrojanCPA said:
rickr said:
USCTrojanCPA said:

www.39Splendor.com

Here is the Redfin link:

I will def stop by Sat. 90db limit??? That is BS. Stock 911 wont even pass.
Yeah, 90db and talk of going down to 88db....BS is right.  Not even a cayman will pass that.  I'll have treats for fellow TIers, besides the eye candy of the GT3.  haha

scubasteve said:
I was getting worried that this thread was becoming a Porche thread instead of a Sell Scuba's Home thread  ;)
Apologies for the hijacking, moved our pcar conversation to PM. Good luck selling the house. On the bright side we moved the thread to the top.

rickr said:
scubasteve said:
I was getting worried that this thread was becoming a Porche thread instead of a Sell Scuba's Home thread  ;)
Apologies for the hijacking, moved our pcar conversation to PM. Good luck selling the house. On the bright side we moved the thread to the top.

Oh no...I was just kidding! My Prius plugin has a 0 dB rating.

Very nice house scubasteve.  I am sure it will be pending in no time.

Very nice choice in cars USCTrojanCPA.  Keeps me motivated for my own pcar seeing how well you are doing.....

Back