Harper at Beacon Park

Wow, can't wait to see these! Reminds me of techie condos in San Jose for some reason... Very fitting for millennials

Floorplans

Plan 1 (1693 sqft)
2nico7r.gif

Plan 2 (1941 sqft)
2in59k.gif

Plan 3 (2019 sqft)
v3ov14.gif

Attachments

• Harper Plan 1.gif
    Harper Plan 1.gif
    166.8 KB · Views: 183
Detached condos are the worse deal in Irvine.  Pay MR and HOA as high if not higher than traditional SFR but suffer from anemic appreciation.  When it's time to resale you'll be lucky to break even after commissions.  If you're almost near true SFH budget, save a few more years.  Don't think of a detached condo as a stepping stone to true SFH ownership.

Anyone knows what is the lot size for these detached condos. Also do they have 1 or 2 HOA fee(s)? Thanks.

Plan 3 has a 2nd story wraparound deck accessible only from the landing and the master closet has a window looking out to it?

Weird.

The latest photos are much better than the originals. I really love these designs...

HR-LE-Harper-Plan1-B-00.ashx

HR-LE-Harper-Plan2-A-01.ashx

Too bad they are detached condos. Where can I get an SFR with a modern exterior like this in Irvine?

Looks amazing. I hope more tech companies start moving their bases of operation here. These would sell like hotcakes and the rest of the tech guys n gals who can't buy one of these will fill out the rest of CV, PS, OH and SG.

oceanmonkey said:
anyone buying Harper?
any information?

These will take me awhile to get use to.  It certainly stands out versus the other models.  Might look cool on paper, but in person they are a little 'glaring'.  I don't have any info on this development other than what you get from their website.  If anyone has anymore info please start a new thread instead posting to this one which got hacked by LONL.

ps9 said:
Detached condos are the worse deal in Irvine.  Pay MR and HOA as high if not higher than traditional SFR but suffer from anemic appreciation.  When it's time to resale you'll be lucky to break even after commissions.  If you're almost near true SFH budget, save a few more years.  Don't think of a detached condo as a stepping stone to true SFH ownership.
Weren't the Coronado homes in Woodbury East detached condos? Seems like ScubaSteve got some good appreciation out of it in just 4 years or however long he was there.

Back