Which airline program are you part of?

rkp

I have been a UA 1K for many years but had very little travel in 2014 so back to being a regular member.  Since I have no reason to stay on UA anymore, thinking about which program to switch to.  I figure I will do 120K BIS miles this year and in past, have gotten about 250K award miles for that kind of travel.  With all the BS fare miles vs travel miles, I really want to switch and it looks like American is the only decent program left. 

What are other OC folks doing?  Is American good out of SNA?

This question really depends on where you travel to.  If it's pure domestic, you can look at WN for SNA.  If you want to include international, then AA might be your only option left.

Good point.  All my bay area trips are WN already.  Major desire is some comfort for my international travel and at least enjoying a few free international tickets every year from the award miles.  With UA's $ based award miles, I am estimating about 25% of what I got a couple years ago which really sucks.

My international trips are mainly to South East Asia and occasionally Europe and due to a generous travel policy, sitting as far back and as cheap of a seat as possible. 

Back