Tooth Fairy

ps99472

Looks like we'll be getting a visit tonight, my daughter lost her first tooth today at school.  Luckily she didn't lose it.  So what does an Irvine parent do?  She doesn't want money, only something sparkly.  Great, I can use some Amazon Prime Now in OC!  (wait... Baltimore gets Amazon Prime Now.  But not us!  freaking Baltimore!)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tooth_fairy

So throw on roof?  bury in backyard? 

ps9 said:
She doesn't want money, only something sparkly.

Sorry you had to miss the milestone of her losing her first tooth. Their reactions are priceless, especially the first time. Sometimes it hurts and they get scared and want mommy or daddy and sometimes they are very amused & super happy about it!  To answer the question, if this was my kid and they didn't want the traditional dollar bills, I would probably go to Party City and throw a bunch of random things / party favors in the cart to create a little stash at home for each time she loses a tooth. Or if you need something on the fly, then I'd probably just hit up that little coin-operated machine they have at grocery stores with the plastic balls filled with things like sparkly little girls' rings, cheap little plastic toys, etc. I hope this helps. I'm sure whatever you pick is fine.

Good ideas!  Ended up giving her a random doll toy thing I got from Amazon months ago because it was $2 shipped with Prime.  I had it in my closet so she never seen it.  I think she fell for it.  But kinda iffy.  I think she's about 50% convinced its not mommy/daddy giving her the toy.  Her loudmouthed friend at school keeps telling her the tooth fairy is not real.  Just want to keep the magic going for a little bit longer.  Santa is on shaky ground if the tooth fairy falls.

Back