NicholasHunter

Birch trail has only one home remaining that has come back on the market and is turnkey! Pavilion park is down to only 15 new homes for sale and we are the lowest price. Please come see us at 160 compass Irvine, CA. 92618 for more information regarding our last detached home call (949) 734-4285

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 205
I can spin this:  a double 4 or double death actually can bring fertility to the home, as the two negatives negate each other and brings out positive flow throughout the area.  If the double 4 is preceded by a natural number but not prime, it is even better as it brings protectiveness to the household with a strong earnings stance. 

Yes the address is 144 compass. 4 + 4 = 8 also for being in the states it is important 4 has no effect for Americans, even numbers are a positive flow. The home its self is beautiful with a great orientation for natural sunlight and very open floor plan. One of the last chances to be in this community for under a million dollars, that's a deal in itself.

NicholasHunter said:
Yes the address is 144 compass. 4 + 4 = 8 also for being in the states it is important 4 has no effect for Americans, even numbers are a positive flow. The home its self is beautiful with a great orientation for natural sunlight and very open floor plan. One of the last chances to be in this community for under a million dollars, that's a deal in itself.

Numbers have no effect but you sure were quick to do that math problem equaling 8 :)

jumpcut said:

Oh, man. Put it back, put it back. Just fyi, the comment does not vanish from the "Recent Posts", it's still there. I clicked the link to thank it and it's gone.

NicholasHunter said:

The problem is that even if I as a buyer do not care about the number 4 or think its unlucky, I still have to think about resale. If I believe that in the future, Irvine will continue to be dominated by Chinese buyers, it would be foolish of me to buy that house, because it would limit who I could sell it to down the road.

You know what, I don't even get why they make any #4 addresses in Irvine. In some neighborhoods I've been in, including the one I currently live in, there is no such thing as house number 13 because that is unlucky in American culture. (Just like buildings don't have a 13th floor, no elevator button.) Now, I don't mean that there isn't A number 13 somewhere in the address. But it does not stand alone. For example, on my street, they go: 9 then 11 then 15 then 17. That's what I mean. Unlucky numbers are already taken into consideration like that. So why not number 4. Or maybe it is. Maybe there already is no such thing as "4 Something Road, Irvine CA". I do not know.

nyc to oc said:
NicholasHunter said:

The problem is that even if I as a buyer do not care about the number 4 or think its unlucky, I still have to think about resale. If I believe that in the future, Irvine will continue to be dominated by Chinese buyers, it would be foolish of me to buy that house, because it would limit who I could sell it to down the road.

#4 - 10% price reduction.
Next to cemetery - 10% price reduction.
if this house is located on the T-Section - 10% price reduction....

I tried to explain other people that having cemetery will reduce house price because it limited the number of buyer.  :)

yaliu07 said:
nyc to oc said:
NicholasHunter said:

Come on Yaliu,  let's start a petition to ban all number 4 from the address number and prohibit building residential home at T-section. :)

lnc said:
yaliu07 said:
nyc to oc said:
NicholasHunter said:

Come on Yaliu,  let's start a petition to ban all number 4 from the address number and prohibit building residential home at T-section. :)

this house is located in T-section.. 

damn 6400 lot size...  so good and nice.  yet this has been on the market for 4 month.
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Irvine/132-Fieldwood-92618/home/51682490

yaliu07 said:
nyc to oc said:
NicholasHunter said:

I tried to explain other people that having cemetery will reduce house price because it limited the number of buyer.  :)

I tried to tell you - to sell your house, before the cemetary is built.
#sellsellsell

We have no number 4 or 13 houses.

When we were selling our last home in 1998, one of the realtors we interviewed was giving us comps and told us that the house that was numbered "4" would probably have to take a price reduction because it was number 4.

confused.  is 4 by itself bad or 4 in any combination bad?  wikipedia seems to have an example of a positive combination.  who is the authority of good and bad chinese numbers?  is this stuff still relevant to the next generation of buyers who grow up here?  like will this matter to an ABC?

1314: "????" This sounds like "one life, one lifetime" in both Mandarin and Cantonese, and is often used romantically, akin to "for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part" in English.

Back