Halal Guys opening in Costa Mesa

I didn't care for it either but people go nuts over this stuff.  They open super late I think so of course it's super tasty to the poor analyst working at midnight or the buzzed peeps at 2am. 

I have tried it many times and its a must have for me during every visit to NY.

There are many road side carts like them who offer exactly same food, during same (late) hours but you will always find a line at this cart.....for a reason!

I am waiting eagerly for them to open Costa Mesa place. I hope food tastes same as NY's cart

Give it a try once...

ps9 said:
Opens tomorrow, who's going?

According to Facebook, 4,300 people are going. Good luck with that line!  It wasn't worth waiting in line for in NYC, not sure how Costa Mesa would taste different.

This is in Costa Mesa so I'm sure no one who lives in irvine is going to go. There is nothing good outside of irvine. Right IHO? :)

WHY DO YOU GUYS LOVE IRVINE SO MUCH.. GEEZZZ.

You know the site is called Talk Irvine right?  Sure there must be one or two fans on this board. ;)

Save yourself the trouble and wait a couple weeks. Tried several times at different times of day since the grand opening last Friday. Line always seems 100+ long. Had a couple buddies who waited 2.5 ~ 3 hrs

They are enforcing a max 2-item limit per customer.

Back