Birth Tourism

yaliu07 said:
4 same threads in one day... 
this is big.. this is huge.. and this is racist... :)

Let's see, crackdown on one race at birth clinics, but previously when the US government conducted raids at factories it is not okay. #doubleStandard

I have very little time these days. I should have scan through all the threads before I post. Only if TI would listen to me I am seldom wrong. For example I told IHO 8 years ago he would never see a 3CWG new plan in his lifetime in Irvine again or the motorcourt would dictate all future products. IPD conceals true nature of crimes and etc.

SoCal said:

so they just need to pay tax to stay out of trouble. Birth tourism in the strict legal sense is not illegal. it is what you do to keep it hush hush that get you into trouble with the law.

The operator got greedy .. If they would have paid the hospital the full service amount for the birth, nobody would complain and the Fed would have turn a blind eye on this ..

yaliu07 said:
you mean www.yaliunonprofitbaby.org ???  i like that.  so much better than star baby  :)

What will be the mission statement?
(Don't tell me, to stop the cemetery from being built) lol

I read about this in the news yesterday and it made me think of Talkirvine, since we used to talk about it all the time. My sister called me and asked if I knew birth tourism was a thing, and I was like, duh, haven't you seen all the fobby pregnant Chinese ladies at South Coast Plaza? Anyone know what they're going to do with all the women at the houses they busted? Send them back to China? No American citizen baby for you!

traceimage said:
I read about this in the news yesterday and it made me think of Talkirvine, since we used to talk about it all the time. My sister called me and asked if I knew birth tourism was a thing, and I was like, duh, haven't you seen all the fobby pregnant Chinese ladies at South Coast Plaza? Anyone know what they're going to do with all the women at the houses they busted? Send them back to China? No American citizen baby for you!

my guess these woman have their baby here and they baby will be american citizen.  however, they will pay fine for lying and pay full hospital bill.

but that's just my guess

eyephone said:
yaliu07 said:
you mean www.yaliunonprofitbaby.org ???  i like that.  so much better than star baby  :)

hmmm,  my non profit organization will help to produce more chinese american baby.  after they are 18, i will tell them to vote against cemetery.  two birds with one stone.  i like that ever more

yaliu07 said:
eyephone said:
yaliu07 said:

hmmm,  my non profit organization will help to produce more chinese american baby.  after they are 18, i will tell them to vote against cemetery.  two birds with one stone.  i like that ever more

How about healthy living, to learn about healthy lifestyle. Only have publications in Chinese. Lol

Of course I will have to be Co-founder of this.

that just raises the bar for these Chinese families.

have to report tax -> increase the charge.

have to pay full hospital fee -> increase the charge.

come to US earlier with a smaller belly to pass custom without the need to lie -> increase the charge. B2 visa is good for minimum 6 months. So that should work. And just be honest for B2 visa that you are here for both tourism and medical care.

yaliu07 said:
traceimage said:

my guess these woman have their baby here and they baby will be american citizen.  however, they will pay fine for lying and pay full hospital bill.

but that's just my guess

yaliu07 said:
Except it will get built way before then.

#flawedplan
#targetthemoneynotthevoters

traceimage said:

Trace!!! I've missed you!

SoCal said:
traceimage said:

Trace!!! I've missed you!

Hey girl!!!!!! I've missed you too! :)

Back