Huntley at Greenwood

So at 900,000 / 2,600 sq ft = $346/sq ft.  That is a good discount, at least over 20% I think, from a comparable new irvine home. I'm guessing these will sell pretty well. These homes will get u into the tustin ranch schools, same as the gated side of orchard hills.

FARMMMMMIE said:
Does this mean Columbus Square gets the Tustin ranch schools too?

Columbus Square and Greenwood are/will be zoned to the shitty schools of southern tustin. But TUSD gives columbus square residents first dibs on transferring into the Tustin ranch schools since the elementary school that is already built is not open due to not having enough kids. In the future though the school thing shouldnt be an issue as Tustin Legacy will have its own elementary/middle/high schools. which im guessing will be on par with the tustin ranch schools. there are a bunch of kids in columbus square now that go to tustin ranch schools.

qwerty said:
So at 900,000 / 2,600 sq ft = $346/sq ft.  That is a good discount, at least over 20% I think, from a comparable new irvine home. I'm guessing these will sell pretty well. These homes will get u into the tustin ranch schools, same as the gated side of orchard hills.
I am not sure if that is a great enough discount because I think most of the Huntleys will back to Jamboree.  They probably will start with those lots and then move on to better interior lots.

Irvine Dream said:
qwerty said:
I am not sure if that is a great enough discount because I think most of the Huntleys will back to Jamboree.  They probably will start with those lots and then move on to better interior lots.

I think all of greenwood will sell well. This development will appeal to all the folks who want to live in irvine but can't afford it. It's right on the irvine border and very centrally located (close to jobs,etc). The only way I don't see this selling well is if they get greedy and try to reduce that 20% discount.

That 'great' wall on jamboree is getting higher and higher.  It is definitely walking dead proof but maybe not world war z proof

ps9 said:
That 'great' wall on jamboree is getting higher and higher.  It is definitely walking dead proof but maybe not world war z proof

That wall is growing at an alarming rate...

Those cement trucks zipping by at 60mph exiting Warner, hopefully you won't feel the tremors.  Oh and the wall might stop a Mini Cooper, but anything heavier will go straight thru like butter.  Does your policy have a 'semi in my backyard' clause?

This future neighborhood really intrigues me.  CS hasn't failed me in terms of appreciation when I had my Augusta 3.  I wonder how these will fair in terms of appreciation in the future... hmmm...

The models for these are coming along quite nicely. Looks like all of the framing is done. Not sure how long it takes from there till they open.

thelandofnoland said:
Just got the news. Pricing for the largest homes will be in the Mid $900,000's.

That's pretty good. 3032 square feet and less than $1M.

Greenwood is going to sell faster than any irvine community. The homes are very reasonably priced relative to irvine and it will appeal to folks who can't afford irvine, those with no kids that don't have to worry about schools and are more concerned about a central location in OC

thelandofnoland said:

That does sound pretty good.  Get ready qwerty, a boat load of Asians are coming your way. >:D

lnc said:
thelandofnoland said:

That does sound pretty good.  Get ready qwerty, a boat load of Asians are coming your way. >:D
I doubt it.  Most of the Huntleys will back to Jamboree.  Based on "Gasman's" experience no one should buy those even if they are cheap

Irvine Dream said:
I doubt it.  Most of the Huntleys will back to Jamboree.  Based on "Gasman's" experience no one should buy those even if they are cheap

...unless you are into the constant drone of car traffic...or what I sometimes refer to as the "ghetto waterfall". :)

Back