Jade court price increase within 2 weeks

Summer

Recently moved to Irvine and looking to buy a house. I was interested in Jade court plan 3 so went in 2 weeks back to check out the model. At that time they mentioned the price for plan 3 as 629,900. I was back there today to find out about the new phase release to happen on March 7th and they mentioned the prices have gone up. Current pricing for plan 3 is 679,000.

That is a steep increase in 2 weeks. Is it the same elsewhere in Irvine? Would it be better to look in other neighborhoods? Any suggestions would help!

Summer said:
Recently moved to Irvine and looking to buy a house. I was interested in Jade court plan 3 so went in 2 weeks back to check out the model. At that time they mentioned the price for plan 3 as 629,900. I was back there today to find out about the new phase release to happen on March 7th and they mentioned the prices have gone up. Current pricing for plan 3 is 679,000.

That is a steep increase in 2 weeks. Is it the same elsewhere in Irvine? Would it be better to look in other neighborhoods? Any suggestions would help!

Look at other places.

Could the price increase due to lot premium? 

Does this $679k plan 3 back against a park or a street so there's no neighbor can looking down on his backyard? 

There was nothing premium about the location. They increased the prices for all the plans. Plan 2 which was in 500's is now priced at 610,000.

Thanks for the reply.

For the Feb 7th phase release, the Plan 3 price was $666940. For the March 7th phase release, the Plan 3 price will be $672940 - $679940 (end unit premium). Seems pretty reasonable to me.

topgirl said:
For the Feb 7th phase release, the Plan 3 price was $666940. For the March 7th phase release, the Plan 3 price will be $672940 - $679940 (end unit premium). Seems pretty reasonable to me.

Your on "top" of things regarding jade court pricing.

People have waited multiple releases for the units along Scented Violet so I don't even think you'll be able to get plan 1/3/4 on that side of the release. As for the non-premium lots these have been increasing 5-6k per release so the pricing seems normal. $629k last release was for plan 1, not plan 3.

Folks, we are planning to visit Jade court probably next week.
What are yours thoughts on their floor plans? we are not interested in 3-story one, out of three 2 story ones, which ones are best and popular floor plans. With poplar i mean, which floor plan appeals most, so when it comes to selling/renting in future it would be easy to go.

I know people will say it depend on personal taste, but any feedback would be helpful.

OC_relocation said:
Folks, we are planning to visit Jade court probably next week.
What are yours thoughts on their floor plans? we are not interested in 3-story one, out of three 2 story ones, which ones are best and popular floor plans. With poplar i mean, which floor plan appeals most, so when it comes to selling/renting in future it would be easy to go.

I know people will say it depend on personal taste, but any feedback would be helpful.

From what I have observed, Plan 3 and plan 4 are the most popular than follow by plan 1.

Plan 2 with 3 story, IMO is pretty cool for a single or young couple with no kids, are the less popular probably due to 3 story, no loft, too much separation between 3rd bedroom and other bedrooms.

Plan 4 is my favorite plan.  They design the home with 3 bedrooms, a loft and high ceiling that feel much bigger than it's actual 1581 sq.ft., I don't think you can find anything under 1700 sq.ft had better design than this.

Either you pick plan 1,3, or 4, you can live in these home for many years without feeling an urgency to upgrade into a much bigger home since they has just right amount of basic features for a growing small family. 

What ever is popular now when it's new will probably be popular when the time comes to sell them.

BTW, if it is going to be your visit for the very first time, remember to grab a agent that will split co-op with you. 

Back