cheap tablet

The LG G pad is lighter and faster.  And I'm use to Android now (best virtual keyboard).. the HP stream is typical Microsoft:  took awhile to boot up, heavy for a mini tablet, Windows 8 sucks, no 802.11ac, and redeeming the $25 giftcard was a PITA.  Hopeful for the Windows 10 upgrade.  Having Office is nice but just remembered I already have 5 free copies of Office 365 due to IUSD...

ps9 said:
The LG G pad is lighter and faster.  And I'm use to Android now (best virtual keyboard).. the HP stream is typical Microsoft:  took awhile to boot up, heavy for a mini tablet, Windows 8 sucks, no 802.11ac, and redeeming the $25 giftcard was a PITA.  Hopeful for the Windows 10 upgrade.  Having Office is nice but just remembered I already have 5 free copies of Office 365 due to IUSD...

My son is just going to Cayon View now so how can I obtain the 5 free copies?

Thanks

Compressed-Village said:
ps9 said:

My son is just going to Cayon View now so how can I obtain the 5 free copies?

Thanks
https://www.iusd.org/Office365/

Back