White Quartz (i.e. Caesarstone) kitchen counter top

bookworm

We are in the process of selecting kitchen countertop for our new home and are considering a white countertop (Caesarstone "Blizzard").  We wondering if anyone has a white quartz countertop, and if there are any issues with stains (i.e. from spaghetti sauce, soy sauce, etc..) after a couple of years.

I had a light beige Caesarstone kitchen counter... Got a few stains on it that wouldn't come out with soap and water but soft scrub worked miracles and always got them out.

If you like the white Caesarstone quartz, you should also take a look at the white ECO countertops at Home Depot.  They're made of recycled glass and look really awesome.  I have no idea about durability for that product though.

The purest white slab we could find was Silestone White Zeus Extreme a couple years ago.  It has held up very well and has not stained at all.  From cooking to arts and crafts, the countertop has taken a real beating in our house and is spotless. 

We've got white-ish caesarstone countertops in our kitchen (misty carrera, I believe). We have not had any issues in the approx. 1.5 years that we've lived in our home. We have had a number of miscellaneous stains and they have always come right off, either with a multi-purpose spray or with a Mr. Clean magic eraser.

Back