Shout out to USC

Fire blade

Its been a while since I have posted but I wanted to start the new year by giving USC thanks for an exceptional job.
This is our 3rd RE transaction with the MAN. He helped us by our first house and we got an amazing deal there. During our second transaction he got the house sold in 4 days during a relatively slow market, which was amazing. 
Finally we closed escrow on our new house just recently and with his help and great business acumen we were able to get a sweet deal here too.
You cant go wrong with USC as your realtor, he is much more than that.  I have someone in the family who does real estate and I easily chose USC  as my realtor just based on how good he is.
Thanks @USCTROJANCPA!!!

Fire blade said:
Its been a while since I have posted but I wanted to start the new year by giving USC thanks for an exceptional job.
This is our 3rd RE transaction with the MAN. He helped us by our first house and we got an amazing deal there. During our second transaction he got the house sold in 4 days during a relatively slow market, which was amazing. 
Finally we closed escrow on our new house just recently and with his help and great business acumen we were able to get a sweet deal here too.
You cant go wrong with USC as your realtor, he is much more than that.  I have someone in the family who does real estate and I easily chose USC  as my realtor just based on how good he is.
Thanks @USCTROJANCPA!!!

sounds like an advertisement

eyephone said:
Fire blade said:
Thanks @USCTROJANCPA!!!

sounds like an advertisement
Nope, just another satisfied client. ;)

Fire blade said:
Thanks @USCTROJANCPA!!!
Thank you for the kind words, you did get a great deal on the larger home that we closed on.  I have to come by and see all of the improvements that you made to the house.  Isn't nice to step into the house knowing that you paid less than it is worth?  haha

Btw, you should finish that REO story on the first home for the peanut gallery. 

Oh yeah Fire blade and his fucking 2 year cliffhanger.  Welcome back, are you going to finish that story?

Hahahaha, I thought I finished that story guys...
Sorry, that was too long ago and I have major ADD. 
@USC : Yes, you have to come over. We'll do a BBQ soon at the house.

Fire blade said:
ADD must be bad because you now know that you didn't finish it, yet here I am still sleepless.

irvinehomeowner said:
Fire blade said:
ADD must be bad because you now know that you didn't finish it, yet here I am still sleepless.

... says the man taking us on a 7 year cliffhanger.

Slight difference, mine was ongoing... FireBlade's was done yet he still couldn't tell the end of the story... even until now. And he's already bought another home.

P.S. Didn't my story end last April?

irvinehomeowner said:
Slight difference, mine was ongoing... FireBlade's was done yet he still couldn't tell the end of the story... even until now. And he's already bought another home.

P.S. Didn't my story end last April?
I don't think you ever gave us the story.

Back