West Irvine 4BR Home Rental Listing - 75 Copper Leaf (Glen Willows - Plan 4)

usctrojancpa

I am leasing out their beautiful 4-bedroom, 2.5-bath 2,100sf detached single family home in West Irvine.  This private home is a Willow Glen Plan 4 located on a corner lot backing up to a Comstock park.  The address of the home is 75 Copper Leaf.  The rental listing price is $3,295/month.  The home has been listed learlier today on MLS. The property description is listed below along with the link to the pictures and virtual tour below.  PM me if you or someone you know is interested in viewing the house.  :)

www.75copperleaf.com

"Bright and light beautiful largest Glen Willow Plan 4 on a corner lot with no one behind you, located in the quiet community of West Irvine. This lovely home features many upgrades including granite kitchen countertops, fully custom kitchen cabinets with a walk-in pantry, top-of-line kitchen appliances, fresh custom designer paint, stainless steel sink, espresso maple hardwood floor downstairs, stainless steel sink, plush upgraded carpet upstairs, surround sound built-in speakers in the family room, crown moldings, newer energy efficient furnace/fan, and a private yard with a trellis. It features 4 upstairs bedrooms with ceiling fans in every room and 3 bathrooms with 2,100sf of living space with extra storage. The home has an open floor plan which includes a formal living/dining room and a family room with a fireplace that opens up to the kitchen makes this a comfortable gathering area for entertaining. Walking distance to award winning schools and a short distance from local shopping centers (Tustin/Irvine Market Place, The District, and Irvine Spectrum) with easy access to freeways. The property is turn-key and shows like a model home. Ready for immediate move-in!"

Received an application on Monday but after reviewing with my client we passed on it.  Heard back from another agent that an application is coming in this evening. 

Back