All 4 IUSD high schools are in the top 100

Foothill High School, while in unincorporated Orange County/Santa Ana, is a TUSD high school and serves most of North Tustin.

It's ranked 66th, above Irvine High and just below Woodbridge High.

test said:

Did you happen to see #14 on the list? Beckman HS
[/quote]

Ooops!  :-[
Doesn't fit in Test's world view, so she'll ignore it. 
[/quote]

Arnold O. Beckman High School
Irvine, CA

Here, I'll highlight it for you.

Irvine, CA
[/quote]

Test, we know that you know Beckman is part of Tustin Unified and so is Foothill.  On another note when will you be posting floor plans for Greenwood in Tustin?

Irvine Dream said:
test said:

[/quote]

Irvine, CA

Irvine, CA
[/quote]

Test, we know that you know Beckman is part of Tustin Unified and so is Foothill.  On another note when will you be posting floor plans for Greenwood in Tustin?
[/quote]

I can get them but I'd have to do things no respectable person would normally do.  :)

test said:
JustSayin said:
iacrenter said:
test said:

Irvine, CA

Irvine, CA

C'mon, Test, you're really going to try to sell that you meant to include Beckman among "All 4 IUSD high schools"?

I think not:
http://www.talkirvine.com/index.php/topic,12501.0.html

I "Tested" Test!!
Do I get a TI prize?  Keychain?  T-Shirt?  Coffee mug?

Test - i am willing to do a lot of things respectable people wont do.  Please let me know what i have to do to get the greenwood floorplans.

I remember long long ago Patrick Star did not get sheepled and he went off to unchartered territory to buy his 3CWG with a city view and view of the Pacific Sunset.

Not only did he buy a quality Shapell home but he got it cheap during the recession. Nathan Shapell died a while ago and no more Shapell homes. What he has is now rare. The rest of us are stuck in some patio homes, no 3CWG, no driveway, no yard, no view, no O plan and no formal living and dining. 

I dont know if he knew and have predicted the future that Granada HS could beat all of IUSD and TUSD combined and landed #1 for several years. His daughter is part Asian but without the negative Ching Chong surname.

Top schools set a quota for each county. Unlike the OC where the few acceptances are spread among the Irvine schools, Troy, Villa Park, FV, OCHSA, Oxford, Los AL and etc. PStar's daughter has the entire quota all to herself in the Ventura County/San Fernando Valley. For the rest of us, often one high achiever applicant will apply to many schools to satisfy parents bragging right and hogs up all the acceptance quotas among top schools even though he or she could only attend one school.

PStar must know Veronica and he is not out to complete the Irvine Ching Chong list of activities.

Patrick Star, You are my hero!

Hold the Greenwood plans Test until they apologize to you Beckman is an Irvine school. It is located in 92602 in the city of Irvine and is surrounded by Irvine homes to the north, Irvine business parks to the south,  Irvine apartments to the west and an Irvine post office to the east.

If it is a Tustin school then the homes next to it should be Tustin homes, Tustin Apartments, and the Irvine Marketplace should be called Tustin Marketplace. West Irvine should be called East Tustin.

irvinehomeshopper said:
Hold the Greenwood plans Test until they apologize to you Beckman is an Irvine school. It is located in 92602 in the city of Irvine and is surrounded by Irvine homes to the north, Irvine business parks to the south,  Irvine apartments to the west and an Irvine post office to the east.

If it is a Tustin school then the homes next to it should be Tustin homes, Tustin Apartments, and the Irvine Marketplace should be called Tustin Marketplace. West Irvine should be called East Tustin.

What are you doing? You are defending the wrong person. Don't be asinine and join Test in her delusions.

Pstar - glad to hear everything worked out for you man. We also left Irvine, though didnt venture off too far as we are right next door in Tustin, Tustin Ranch South as i like to call it :)

Thank You so much PStar. You did it on your own. You are not trapped in the Irvine cocoon.  You are living a life that the rest of us could only fantasize. The best Irvine has to offer is Din Tai Fung but it is not even in Irvine it is technically located at the Santa Ana side of SCP. You have 3 DTFs along your freeway corridor. MY little girl did amazingly well but I know your little girl will soar even much higher. Miss PStar's impressive resume is a product of her environment. Had you stayed in Irvine your little one would have been Ching Chonged.

PatrickStar said:
P.S.  From time to time a job opportunity back down in Unicorn country becomes of interest to Mrs. Star and I.  Although it would take something big to drag us back behind the Orange Curtain, that door is always slightly cracked open.  But rest assured, if we ever did leave the "Ranch" we currently live on, you can put your money on the fact we would also have "Ranch" at the end of a new Orange County address.  One that fed our little lady right through Pioneer and Beckman HS. Would not even consider ANY other MS/HS combo in that area. And who knows, maybe our girl could even be so lucky as to follow those schools to the same higher education path as another beautiful young lady we know. That would be ok by us. ;)

Back