Washing hands at the soda fountain

eyephone

I saw this person (customer) washing his hands using the water from the Soda fountain @ big retail discount store that has a food court. (pressed the water button and washed his hands like it was a faucet)

Is this right or even hygienic?

eyephone said:
I saw this person (customer) washing his hands using the water from the Soda fountain @ big retail discount store that has a food court. (pressed the water button and washed his hands like it was a faucet)

Sorry man, I had a crazy mustard onion relish catastrophe while dressing my hot dog, I was able to lick my fingers to get most of the goop off and thought the water dispenser would be wise to sanitize myself before eating.  I made sure I used the finger I licked the most to press the water button as well to make sure no mustard gets smeared onto the levers.  Cheers.

eyephone said:

People are sometime gross.  Once when I was taking shower after gym I saw someone come to the other stall in Gym clothes and just urinated in the stall and left.  I was shocked was left speechless

Sheesh.  You should only use it to drink water or brush teeth.

Irvine Dream said:
eyephone said:

People are sometime gross.  Once when I was taking shower after gym I saw someone come to the other stall in Gym clothes and just urinated in the stall and left.  I was shocked was left speechless

Really?  Have you seen pretty much any restaurant in the Spectrum on almost any night after 6PM?

How is it possible to get that much urine on the floor and wall instead of the urinal?

I kind of get it, I mean either stand someone elses urine or shoot from the 3 point line.

Honestly I prefer cruddy gas station bathrooms in boonsville compared to Irvine restuarant bathrooms in busy locales, the gas stations are cleaner.

I have seen those soda fountain nozzle dived into those people's cups. I never use chili sauce because I have seen too many times they used their chopstick to scoop up the chunk the best way to separate the oil vs using the condiment spoon provided.

irvinehomeshopper said:
I have seen those soda fountain nozzle dived into those people's cups. I never use chili sauce because I have seen too many times they used their chopstick to scoop up the chunk the best way to separate the oil vs using the condiment spoon provided.

I agree.

I have seen people put their sports bottle directly touching the water nozzle of the water dispenser. (This is common at work places, gyms, parks, restaurants)

Back