Woodbury 3BR Condo Listing - 185 Wild Lilac (Garland Park - Plan 2)

usctrojancpa

I have a client who is leasing out their tastefully upgraded 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath 1,800sf condo in Woodbury.  The condo is a 2-story attached unit with an attached 2-car garage. The condo is a Garland Park Plan 2 with no one above or below you.  The address of the condo is 185 Wild Lilac in Woodbury (a very quiet street).  The rental listing price is $2,950/month and includes all appliances (including refrigerator, washer, and dryer).  The condo will be listed later on today on MLS and I will have the pictures and virtual tour tomorrow.  The property description is listed below.  PM me if you or someone you know is interested in viewing the condo.  :)

"Beautiful and tastefully upgraded home located in the highly desirable Garland Park area of Woodbury.  This two story home features a popular open and airy floor plan with 3 upstairs bedrooms, 2.5 baths and spacious upstairs laundry room with fresh designer paint throughout.  The kitchen has custom granite counter tops and upgraded wood cabinets with a breakfast bar and recessed lighting along with stainless steel appliances. The master bedroom features a walk-in closet and the master bath features a Roman tub, separate shower enclosure and dual sinks with custom tile work. The spacious living/family room includes custom built-in book shelves and a built-in desk along with a fireplace and maple wood flooring.  There is a two car attached garage with direct access and the lease includes all appliances including refrigerator, washer, and dryer.  Enjoy the many amenities including a number of pools, playgrounds, and parks within Woodbury.  Walking distance to award winning Irvine Unified School District schools and Woodbury Town Center, and a short driving distance from local shopping centers (Irvine Spectrum and Tustin/Irvine Market Place) as well as easy access to freeways. This property is turnkey and ready for move-in!"

I'm looking at this post and it has 430+ views as of 01.19.2015.
Is that a lot? 
I wonder if posting here is better than Craigslist.

A lot more weirdo's on here compared to Craigslist.  You've been warned.

Weird as it may sound (I guess I'm one of them), I click on all USC's listings because I really like the way he does he website presentations and the images of the property.  Presentation makes all the difference and he does it right.

Most likely over 400 nosy members want to see the listing images as well.

zubs said:
I'm looking at this post and it has 430+ views as of 01.19.2015.
Is that a lot? 
I wonder if posting here is better than Craigslist.
Not sure that's a lot or not, but at least people are clicking into the thread.  It's listing it on MLS that will get the condo leased (which puts in on several real estate websites).  Putting it on craigslist just increases the exposure for the property.  My experience with Craigslist renting my properties has been hit or miss.  I always list my own rentals on MLS now. 

aquabliss said:
A lot more weirdo's on here compared to Craigslist.  You've been warned.

Weird as it may sound (I guess I'm one of them), I click on all USC's listings because I really like the way he does he website presentations and the images of the property.  Presentation makes all the difference and he does it right.

Most likely over 400 nosy members want to see the listing images as well.
Thank you kind sir.  I believe that great pictures/virtual tour/presentation is the best marketing out there and what will drive traffic to a property (obviously it being priced right is important as well).  I give the same time and attention to detail to my rental listings as I do my sale listings. 

Yeah that's good, the more pictures the better. When I don't see a lot of pics these days, I assume the place doesn't look good/needs work done. (For example if I don't see a picture of the kitchen, I automatically think the kitchen needs work or something)

Tenant changed their mind as they want to be within walking distance to Irvine HS (their 2 kids go there) so they got an old house in Walnut to rent.

Are they Asians (you don't have to disclose of course)? if so they might be scared of ghosts, WB being close to the cemetery

USCTrojanCPA said:
Tenant changed their mind as they want to be within walking distance to Irvine HS (their 2 kids go there) so they got an old house in Walnut to rent.

The California Court Company said:
Are they Asians (you don't have to disclose of course)? if so they might be scared of ghosts, WB being close to the cemetery

USCTrojanCPA said:
Nope, they weren't Asian.

Back