Lafayettein Stonegate by Richmond??

OCKOOLGUY said:
What is the expected pricing ? I hope lesser than Sausalito

one would think. These are under 3,000 sf so I would think in between Mendocino and Arcadia pricing.

Irvinecommuter said:
bones said:
OCKOOLGUY said:
What is the expected pricing ? I hope lesser than Sausalito

one would think. These are under 3,000 sf so I would think in between Mendocino and Arcadia pricing.

It would be interesting to see the pricing considering the market is pretty soft.
Paging IR2 and USC.  I don't think the market is soft.  I think in comparison to the typical market softness at these winter times the current market is hot and poised for a spring leap, just like spring of 2013.

The market is not soft, the market is neutral with good balance of buyers and sellers.  Has it cooled down from the frenzy of 2013?  Yes it has and prices have come down 2-5% since then.  The reality is that if homes are listed on the market near comps, they will sell within days or weeks.  There are plenty of buyers out there, but they are taking their time and being more selective as they have more new home and resale inventory to pick from. 

i1 said:
Plan 2 - the optional desk downstairs at the stairs is nice, but why would you have a downstairs laundry. Big turn off - can't understand how they can get simple stuff like that wrong. Makes sense if you have a master down, but this doesnt

Not a big game changer.

I hope pricing of this home is cheaper than Sausalito. They are almost done just another 10 homes may be. Any guess for Lafayette biggest plan 3 pricing ? Also what do u think about their lot sizes ? Will they have better lot sizes ?

OCKOOLGUY said:
I hope pricing of this home is cheaper than Sausalito. They are almost done just another 10 homes may be. Any guess for Lafayette biggest plan 3 pricing ? Also what do u think about their lot sizes ? Will they have better lot sizes ?

It should be significantly cheaper than Sausalito and less expensive than Arcadia

Back