Beacon Park

The I-R-V

Beacon Park is apparently the next neighborhood to be built by Lennar in the Great Park.  Anyone have info on where Beacon Park is?

FivePoint Communities Announces Nine Leading Home-Builders For Newest Great Park Neighborhood

IRVINE, Calif., Jan. 20, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- FivePoint Communities today announced that nine leading home-builders have been selected for the newest neighborhood in Great Park Neighborhoods, the innovative mixed-use, master-planned community taking shape around the Orange County Great Park.

Located directly adjacent to the Great Park and south of Irvine Boulevard, Beacon Park builds on the success of Pavilion Park, which debuted in 2013. 

"Beacon Park will be an exciting extension of the innovative planning and design that visitors and homebuyers have experienced at Pavilion Park," said Emile Haddad, CEO of FivePoint Communities, the development manager of Great Park Neighborhoods.

The roster of builders continuing from Pavilion Park to Beacon Park include: K. Hovnanian Homes, Lennar, Pulte Homes, Richmond American Homes, Ryland Homes, Shea Homes, and Taylor Morrison. New to Beacon Park will be DR Horton and Standard Pacific, both of which are national homebuilders and have decades of experience in providing quality housing.

"FivePoint has created a unique development environment by offering state-of-the-art neighborhoods. We had great success at Pavilion Park and terrific feedback from our homebuyers. We're excited to be part of this next phase of Great Park Neighborhoods," said Steve Kabel, Division President, K. Hovnanian Homes, Southern California.

Additional details about Beacon Park will be announced as the grand opening nears, but the neighborhood adheres to FivePoint's broad vision of neighborhoods that encourage residents to connect with each other and enjoy shared spaces, such as parks, trails and neighborhood amenities. Like Pavilion Park, all models from the various builders will be clustered together to create a unique one-stop experience that invites homebuyers to stroll from home to home.

Beacon Park is located within the highly acclaimed Irvine Unified School District with quality schools located nearby. It will include new school campuses ? including Portola High School, currently under construction on Irvine Boulevard, and a neighborhood K-8 school with the groundbreaking anticipated this Spring.

Like Pavilion Park, Beacon Park will deliver on "life will be different here," with multigenerational neighborhoods located in close proximity to the Great Park sports complex currently under construction.

About FivePoint Communities

Headquartered in Orange County, FivePoint Communities invests in and oversees some of the largest mixed-use projects in California, including Great Park Neighborhoods in Irvine, Newhall Ranch (the largest mixed-use community in Los Angeles County) and Valencia in the city of Santa Clarita. The first of the Great Park Neighborhoods, Pavilion Park, opened in the fall of 2013 and is in the final stage of sales. The heart of the company's philosophy is to build sustainable mixed-use communities that encourage an active and engaged lifestyle for multiple generations.

SOURCE FivePoint Communities

What are the cross streets for Beacon Park?  What does the land like? Is it similar to PP where the land is relatively clean? 

Bullsback said:
What are the cross streets for Beacon Park?  What does the land like? Is it similar to PP where the land is relatively clean? 

Directly across from Pavilion Park.  Cross streets are Ridge Valley/Irvine Blvd.

Bullsback said:

It's still Irvine blvd and Sand Canyon.. Ridge valley is the street going in.

The land is still not in the toxic zone areas but who knows.

irvinehomeowner said:
I just want to see floor plans.

#3CWGsAreExtinct

Gonna be a flood of floor plans in a few months. :)  Isn't StanPac building a couple 3CWG units in Tustin Legacy?

#3CWGsAreEndangeredInOC

gasman said:
irvinehomeowner said:
I just want to see floor plans.

#3CWGsAreExtinct

Gonna be a flood of floor plans in a few months. :)  Isn't StanPac building a couple 3CWG units in Tustin Legacy?

#3CWGsAreEndangeredInOC
I think so but not sure if they are back alley or front facing with a driveway.

bones said:
Bullsback said:

Directly across from Pavilion Park.  Cross streets are Ridge Valley/Irvine Blvd.
Perfect. That is where I was thinking (was driving by their over the weekend). So it is in the area where the sports park is being built.  Nice location. 

I'm excited about the change in style for the homes in Beacon Park from American Heritage but not fond of the similar plantations.  I get why they are doing it but man does it feel so "dry" in PP...

Qwerty that ones for you!

Bullsback said:
bones said:
Bullsback said:

Perfect. That is where I was thinking (was driving by their over the weekend). So it is in the area where the sports park is being built.  Nice location. 

Depends if the cemetery gets built or not.

qwerty said:
3CWG in Greenwood > 2CWG in Beacon, although the great park wins on toxicity levels.

If Greenwood's 3CWG is like Astoria's, I'll pass.  As far as I'm concerned, everything is toxic, so it's between choosing an extra finger or an extra toe.  I can't wait to get outta Columbus Square...

Last weekend i saw 108 Prospect K Hovnanian plan 1. It was at T-section hence it was a no for us. The sales lady told us they will be building bigger homes / Larger lot as compared to PP in Beacon park. She also gave a hint that pricing will be higher than PP.

Back