Black Friday 2014

irvinehomeowner

I think there needs to be a shopping sub-forum on TI.

Target released their own BF ads today.

The one thing that caught my eye was an Element 40" 1080p TV for $119. I remember their Element TVs from last year (my relatives got a few) and they were pretty good. If anything, I want to get this as a 2nd monitor for my PC.

I got BF off this year, gonna camp out in front of my iPad/laptop for Amazon Lightning deals, not gonna bother going to the mall or stores, too inefficient.

I'm never going to a BF sale again.

But my relatives love going so I'm gonna' give them some money for that cheap $120 40" TV.

Personally, I like BF sales but not the headline stuff.  The $120 TV is good but there is probably like 15 per store and you have to line up the entirety of Thanksgiving just to get it...not worth the money/time.

I do like BF for the ancillary stuff.  You can get a Galaxy S5 for 1 cent at Target and a discounted Iphone 6 with a $30 Target card.  There is also a cheap printer in there. 

Waiting for Fry's Ad.

Thinking about the iPad Air 2 from Target.  16gb is not enough though.  hopefully the 64 gb is available as well with the $140 target cash card

I like going to Home Depot on Black Friday... Usually empty and pick up deals on tools, ladders, christmas decorations, etc.

Speaking of which, I don't think their ad is out yet...?

irvinehomeowner said:
I think there needs to be a shopping sub-forum on TI.

Target released their own BF ads today.

The one thing that caught my eye was an Element 40" 1080p TV for $119. I remember their Element TVs from last year (my relatives got a few) and they were pretty good. If anything, I want to get this as a 2nd monitor for my PC.

Walmart has this TV deal NOW.

paperboyNC said:
Walmart has this TV deal NOW.
Ooooo... $115 for that Element 40" TV.

And a 60" 120Hz Sony or LG for only $648.

Edit: Ack... just checked... not in stock or available for online order.

aquabliss said:
I like going to Home Depot on Black Friday... Usually empty and pick up deals on tools, ladders, christmas decorations, etc.

Speaking of which, I don't think their ad is out yet...?

yeah I usually buy stuff for myself at HD obj Black Friday - I was there today & they are already starting to put some cool stuff in the aisles -I haven't seen the official ad yet though.

Only 4k 65" for less than $1k I can find is the Seiki one I posted about months ago, it's not at Walmart anymore but you can order it from Amazon/TigerDirect for $999.

The Black Friday deal for the 1%er. :)

Top%201125.jpg

Bottom%201125.jpg

Back