Homeowner Insurance that cover dog

yaliu07

I have an Akita.  Most insurance company does not cover it.  I called state farm and they deny me I file a claim within 3 years.  Is there any other insurance company that will cover me and my dog?

ask qwerty?

are Akita breeds not insurable?  wonder why, wasn't that Richard Gere film with an Akita?  they seem loyal, maybe too loyal.

just keep it on a tight leash and don't terrorize the neighborhood.  Insure your home and keep a wad of hundreds in your pocket when you walk your dog.  Have a attorney draft a "no lawsuit" waiver and keep that with you too when you walk your dog, if you need to pay up, exchange with the waiver.  Pray your dog won't attack anyone.  Or just get rid of the dog.

i was at the spectrum about a month ago and saw a couple with two beautiful akitas, gorgeous dogs, bigger than i remember theme being.  there are insurance companies out there. i looked into it after i got sued. never bother getting a quote. as long as you are careful your dog likely wont bite anyone.

here is a place that may be able to help you out. i read good things about einhorn.
http://einhorninsurance.com/dangerous-dog-liability-insurance/

qwerty said:
i was at the spectrum about a month ago and saw a couple with two beautiful akitas, gorgeous dogs, bigger than i remember theme being.  there are insurance companies out there. i looked into it after i got sued. never bother getting a quote. as long as you are careful your dog likely wont bite anyone.

here is a place that may be able to help you out. i read good things about einhorn.
http://einhorninsurance.com/dangerous-dog-liability-insurance/

Hi Qwerty.  How reliable is einhorninsurance insurance company?  I never heard them before.  I know that they located in San Diego.  Also, do I need to notify my umbrella insurance about this insurance?  Thanks

i never ended up going to them since i knew i could prevent another bite so not sure but when i was doing research people spoke highly of them. so far so good.

I will call them tomorrow morning.  you are lifesaver. 

I called liberty mutual and they told me that I must switch primary resident with them too.  When I gave them my Irvine address, their system showed my house in the middle of nowhere and they will NOT insure me.

Back