• Too many Indians.

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Too few Caucaians.

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • *Way too many Asians.

Votes: 23 48.9%

• Total voters

ihateirvine

Let's talk about the reasons to flee this snobby city and move somewhere with more character and not so many stuck up individuals. 8)

anvin said:
Caucaians ?  :eek:  who the heck are they ?

Looks like the thread was started by someone who did not grow up in an IUSD school.

I actually saw a White guy at  99 Ranch today. I was so excited by such a rare find.  ;)

Where is this poll option?:

Scary drivers

I brace myself every time I have to go into Irvine due to several close-calls. Over the weekend, we almost got into an accident on that road running in front of the Irvine Costco. A crazy woman (a Darth Vader) jerked the wheel & cut my husband off with barely any room to squeeze her car in. No signal or anything. I screamed because I was sure my head was going to go through the windshield. She didn't even bat an eyelash! No wave, no hand signal, no nothing afterwards. Like she was totally oblivious to everyone around her. Then we saw her speed ahead and do it again to another person. God had His hand on us that day. It would have been bad if we had collided. I'm seriously afraid for my life on Irvine roads.  :(

BeachCityLoverBoy said:
So if you're white and you flee because there are too many Asians, then won't the percentage of Asians increase in Irvine?  :eek:
True but the latter is looking like its inevitable whether we stay or not

anvin said:
SoCal said:

Scary drivers

Take your pick from option 1, 2 or 3 although since you said  " She didn't even bat an eyelash! " I'm guessing you're leaning towards 1 or 3.

Yeah...this thread is going down hill really really fast.  It started at Death Valley.

SoCal said:

Scary drivers

I brace myself every time I have to go into Irvine due to several close-calls. Over the weekend, we almost got into an accident on that road running in front of the Irvine Costco. A crazy woman (a Darth Vader) jerked the wheel & cut my husband off with barely any room to squeeze her car in. No signal or anything. I screamed because I was sure my head was going to go through the windshield. She didn't even bat an eyelash! No wave, no hand signal, no nothing afterwards. Like she was totally oblivious to everyone around her. Then we saw her speed ahead and do it again to another person. God had His hand on us that day. It would have been bad if we had collided. I'm seriously afraid for my life on Irvine roads.  :(
You do realize that God put you there in that position in the first place too right?  >:D

anvin said:
SoCal said:

Scary drivers

Take your pick from option 1, 2 or 3 although since you said  " She didn't even bat an eyelash! " I'm guessing you're leaning towards 1 or 3.

Sorry, you've lost me...? 

BeachCityLoverBoy said:
rnirvine said:
Asians I'm fine with, but those Goddamn curry lovers.  :eek:
The curry lovers are Asians too dumbazz! Not only that there is Asian curry too. If you've not had it you've been missin out bro!

Ouch, touched a nerve there now, did I? Actually I had japanese curry for lunch numbnut.  I hope you're not Indian, cause you sound like one.

Back