Sirius XM Radio

eyephone

I understand they want subscribers. They send mail and call me Multiple times to subscribe to their service. According to my caller id, they called me on 10/18, 10/17, 10/16, 10/15, 10/14, 10/13, 10/12, you get the point. Today, I'm at home and woke me up from my Afternoon precious nap.

It came with the car, but I don't even use it.

I don't have it and wouldn't pay for it.  But when I rent a car and if it has Sirius XM, I listen to those channels.  It's nice since I drive to boonie areas where the regular music channels I might listen to don't come in anymore and only the QWERTY channels come in (Sorry, J/K).  They have really specific channels so it is nice.  Last time, they were re-running a Casey Kasem Top 40 that ran in the late 1970s (my college years).  You know you're getting old when you like those music (Boston - More than a feeling; Olivia Newton John, etc.) more than the ones I hear now.  :p

I noticed though that the reception is greatly affected by even minor structures above you.  But it's usually when I'm about to park so it's not too bad.

I've been a subscriber for years. I drive a lot so it's very useful to listen to music, CNBC, Fox Business and Bloomberg.

Having said that, I hate telemarketers. I sometimes get 10 a day since my cell phone is a business line, so there's no Do Not Call List. That's why I use Call Blocker for Android to block known spammers and entire area codes.

My wife subscribes to it. Came with her car for like 6 months. Then she didn't renew, About a month went by and they sent her an offer, five bucks a month for about 4 months. Now she is hooked.

Back