talkIrvine Realestate board slowing down????

pricedoutJay

I see less and less people posting in Real Estate board in general. Is TalkIrvine going down or just real estate portion because FCBs are going away, winter's coming, and possibly housing market is slowing down with the stock market and world economy???

winter_is_coming_game_of_thrones-1366x768.jpg

pricedoutJay said:
I see less and less people posting in Real Estate board in general. Is TalkIrvine going down or just real estate portion because FCBs are going away, winter's coming, and possibly housing market is slowing down with the stock market and world economy???
How is TI going down? How is the stock market effecting a person'a ability to post on a message board?

www.zerohedge.com
bear blog
Their current popularity is quite hefty.

The state of the market affects message boards.  Currently Irvine has no real news.  When the new toll brother models come out there will be a lot of new posts.

pricedoutJay said:

Your name answers your question.  Everyone is priced out.

perhaps i will start talk tustin.  the best game in town is going to be at tustin legacy when stan pac starts selling next spring. all the priced out irvine folks will be flocking to the base.

I expected Orchard Hills to be a bigger topic on TI but it seems like there are fewer posts about it then say when the cypress village rolled out.

Irvine-ite said:
I expected Orchard Hills to be a bigger topic on TI but it seems like there are fewer posts about it then say when the cypress village rolled out.

This is hilarious, people are complaining why people are not posting on TI.

eyephone said:
Irvine-ite said:

If you read my post, it's more of an observation/statement than a complaint. Maybe I should just regurgitate laker/sports news.

Irvine-ite said:
eyephone said:
Irvine-ite said:

If you read my post, it's more of an observation/statement than a complaint. Maybe I should just regurgitate laker/sports news.

Sorry TI doesn't meet your expectations. It's a free message board, and people are free to post and reply to messages in their free will. The keyword: free

eyephone said:
Irvine-ite said:
eyephone said:
Irvine-ite said:

Sorry TI doesn't meet your expectations. It's a free message board, and people are free to post and reply to messages in their free will. The keyword: free

Um ok.  Thanks.  You are always so helpful.  I think the reason TI survives is because of you.  TI MVP!!  Going to write you in as my choice for all Irvine everything on my mail-in ballot.

It slowed down because of Paris.  Nobody wants to get shot by her husband.

i tried to keep things heated with the "Irvine city council elections and your home value/quality of life" thread? i question its effectiveness?  :-\

Back