Transportation from Orchard Hills to Beckman HS?

If you live in the grove your kid should have car service to get to/from high school. If you can't afford car service you shouldn't have bought in the grove :)

The answer is maybe. The parent would need to organize the bussing efforts though which means gathering the minimum # of students in the neighborhood to sign up for the bus service and coordinating with tusd. Not sure how much it would cost but it would not be free

I'm going to say that it's likely considering almost any 'hood not walking distance to the neighborhood school usually has a bus route.

irvinehomeowner said:
I'm going to say that it's likely considering almost any 'hood not walking distance to the neighborhood school usually has a bus route.

It's so silly that the OH kids need to be bused to Beckman when Northwood is across the street.
I'm sure that eventually they'll re-zone all of OH to Northwood right? It just makes no sense logistically

Paris said:
irvinehomeowner said:

It's so silly that the OH kids need to be bused to Beckman when Northwood is across the street.
I'm sure that eventually they'll re-zone all of OH to Northwood right? It just makes no sense logistically

It's all about tax revenues. So the answer is no.

Paris said:
irvinehomeowner said:

OH Groves do not pay the Irvine school tax.  No pay no play...

FARMMMMMIE said:
Paris said:
irvinehomeowner said:

OH Groves do not pay the Irvine school tax.  No pay no play...

But their paying the irvine premium and high MR for TUSD. Suckers.

ps9 said:
Maybe Paris can arrange a carpool

Yeah I'll arrange a convoy down Culver, watch out CA court, we may run you over - might be just what you need to unruffled those panties you've got bunched up in there  ;D  ;)

stop being an idiot. I don't think other parents would want to risk their kids life on a gun touting paranoid over protective mom who doesn't follow traffic rules

Paris said:
ps9 said:

Yeah I'll arrange a convoy down Culver, watch out CA court, we may run you over - might be just what you need to unruffled those panties you've got bunched up in there  ;D  ;)

The California Court Company said:
stop being an idiot. I don't think other parents would want to risk their kids life on a gun touting paranoid over protective mom who doesn't follow traffic rules

Paris said:
ps9 said:

I know anonymity brings out the worst in some people, but tone it down.
I've seen some heated debates here, but people usually dont resort to name calling.
It kinda makes you come off as unnecessarily angry and unable to express yourself intelligently.
It's not a good look.

Irvine is the new Iraq (just kidding)

The California Court Company said:

Paris said:
ps9 said:

I love it when people who miss their turn instead of taking responsibility and going around say screw everybody else and plow three lanes over cutting people off, causing accidents and make others pay for their mistake instead.

Back