Swim Teacher in Stonegate

larkfield

We are looking for a swim teacher who will come to one of the pools in Stonegate to teach a 5 year old. Any suggestions/recommendations would be appreciated.

The one we use charges $25 for a 15 minute lesson and typically does multiple lessons back to back. She is very good - our 4 yr old enjoys his lessons and learns a lot. If you are interested I can try to get the contact info from my wife.

We have a swim instructor that drives to our pool and teaches our 3 and 5 year old.  After about 5 lessons, our kids were swimming without floaties and swimming the full length of the pool.  He was an instructor from a really good swim school...PM me if you want his #.  $25/30 mins.

The instructor for my kids used to teach at Waterworks, we love him. His rates for both my kids is $38/45 mins. We just split the time in half for each. Let me know if you want his info.

Irvinemommy31 said:
We have a swim instructor that drives to our pool and teaches our 3 and 5 year old.  After about 5 lessons, our kids were swimming without floaties and swimming the full length of the pool.  He was an instructor from a really good swim school...PM me if you want his #.  $25/30 mins.

I'm looking for a swim teacher for my son can you pls pm me the information of the instructor?

Thank you in advance.

Guys I'm bumping up this thread. Hired a private swim instructor who kept flaking on me.

I need a reliable swim instructor who will come to the OH pool to teach my 5 year old to swim. I just need basic water safety.

If you have a good contact can you please PM me a contact. Thanks!  :)

Have you guys ever had issues with the HOA?  Most HOAs say only approved instructors can teach in the HOA pools.  We are sending our daughters to waterworks but learning at the local pool seems so much more convenient. 

rkp said:
Have you guys ever had issues with the HOA?  Most HOAs say only approved instructors can teach in the HOA pools.  We are sending our daughters to waterworks but learning at the local pool seems so much more convenient. 

Ran into that issue at Woodbury but not in any other HOAs.

If you guys don't mind driving to Laguna Altura pool I can recommend a swim instructor that teaches kids there at her pool. 

It's one on one teaching and she charges $20 for 30 minute lesson or $40 for 60 minutes.

aquabliss said:
If you guys don't mind driving to Laguna Altura pool I can recommend a swim instructor that teaches kids there at her pool. 

It's one on one teaching and she charges $20 for 30 minute lesson or $40 for 60 minutes.

So can we get past the gate by telling the guard we're here to see Ronnie?

bones said:
rkp said:

How did HOA find out?

rkp said:
bones said:
rkp said:

How did HOA find out?

Not sure. Someone told?  Happened on two occasions in one of the smaller pools next to a pocket park. I've heard Woodbury is very strict with this issue. They even kicked out Jason Lezak, Olympic champion, when he was there giving a private lesson.

Why so strict?  If you're a resident of Woodbury then you can't hire a private instructor for the HOA pools?  That's a headscratcher:  ok to drown on your own but not when a pro swimmer is with you to teach you not to drown

ps9 said:
Why so strict?  If you're a resident of Woodbury then you can't hire a private instructor for the HOA pools?  That's a headscratcher:  ok to drown on your own but not when a pro swimmer is with you to teach you not to drown

Woodbury has an agreement with Safeswim for swim lessons.  The quality is so-so. 

Hi its me again. I hire my son teacher (act teacher assistant) to teach my son swimming twice a week. She charge $20 for 20 mins lesson. My son and his friend (who don't know anything abt swimming) took 45 min class each. They do rotation 5 min for my son 5 min with his friend. In one month (8 classes) his friend know how to swim!!

This teacher teach swimming and life guard near Irvine High School.

Bumping this thread. I am looking for an instructor to come to the Stonegate pools for my two toddlers. Does anyone have recommendations?

Back