Tennis coach recommendation please

BlueJay

My 10 year old son's tennis coach just moved out of town.  Does anyone have a good tennis coach to recommend?  Thank you.

I can recommend a good coach. He is not an official Irvine coach so he comes to your courts rather than use the city courts.

Coach Brymer in Woodbridge.....excellent individual with great teaching ability. Obviously his son is an excellent example of hard work and commitment.

We did connect with the coach that paperboy recommended.  Had the first lesson, and it went well.  Thanks for the recommendation!

Kangen.Irvine, I heard about Coach Brymer too.  I heard he mostly trains players with high potentials.  My son is not at that level yet:-(.

I would train under the guidance of Coach Brymer. He might not be your son's specific coach, but your assigned coach will have the resources through Brymer for your son to be successful. If your son puts the practice hours in, then he may potentially become a talented player.

We had the opportunity to see Gage grow from a young child to the disciplined tennis player he is today. The coaching helped, but the dedication came from within.

Back