Garage Cabinets

MrsGH

Tried to search for a thread but did not find one. Just want to share our experience w/ Premier Garage. They did our garage cabinets and just want to give them kudos for the job. They did an excellent job with the install. We've used them for our epoxy floors too and after dealing w/ so many outside contractors for the home, they are by far the easiest to deal with and their quality is really good. They come on time, work very efficiently, easy to talk to, and are pros. I'm regretting getting the rest of my cabinetry from Cabinets Plus. If I'd only known beforehand...

As the owner of PremierGarage I am really glad to hear that your garage project turned out as you had hoped.  If you need anything else just let us know.
Thanks,  Chris

Do they have a showroom?  I was under the impression that Premier Garage does not.  Its hard to determine the quality vs someone who has a showroom.  You're taking a chance on something designed on a software program.  Do you guys know if they build it onsite or is it prebuilt, delivered and then installed?

Anyone have pics of closets done by them?

I think it is adequate not to have the legs.  Easier to clean underneath.  Unless you are putting very heavy things, they are very sturdy. 

cutandtie said:
I think it is adequate not to have the legs.  Easier to clean underneath.  Unless you are putting very heavy things, they are very sturdy.

Do you have to have legs with Premier?

They have a showroom (small but adequate) in Lake Forest.  I went there to look at garage flooring and cabinets and met with the owner Chris (very nice guy).

The original design from Premiere Garage was without legs.  We insisted on them putting in legs for peace of mind for few extra dollars.  But if you look at back on how they bolted the cabinets to the wall, it looks very sturdy.

eyephone said:
I think any upgrade in the garage is a waste of money. (Epoxy flooring, overpriced cabinets)

I got a quote today from Cab plus.  $3K.  I mean what is the alternative.. install.. clean look. 

jmoney74 said:
eyephone said:
I think any upgrade in the garage is a waste of money. (Epoxy flooring, overpriced cabinets)

I got a quote today from Cab plus.  $3K.  I mean what is the alternative.. install.. clean look. 

How much cabinets are you doing?  It was $3,200 for Premier Garage to do one wall.  Three cabinets plus one set of upper cabinets + work space + bottom cabinet. 

bones said:
jmoney74 said:
eyephone said:

How much cabinets are you doing?  It was $3,200 for Premier Garage to do one wall.  Three cabinets plus one set of upper cabinets + work space + bottom cabinet.
[/quote
One wall. All along the back with work bench middle.  Then a small part on the side for shoes. Wife wants her shoes enclosed away from dust.

jmoney74 said:
bones said:
jmoney74 said:
eyephone said:

One wall. All along the back with work bench middle.  Then a small part on the side for shoes. Wife wants her shoes enclosed away from dust.

Sounds about the same with both companies. Did u get a quote from premier garage?  Their cabinets are better quality IMO than cabinets plus.

bones said:
jmoney74 said:
bones said:
jmoney74 said:
eyephone said:

Sounds about the same with both companies. Did u get a quote from premier garage?  Their cabinets are better quality IMO than cabinets plus.

Not yet.. I do know that they use Premier garage for their epoxy flooring. 

I wanted built-ins, but given all the post escrow costs decided to look for alternatives and went with these from costco online. they look quite nice, were delivered fast (4 days) and I thought the price was reasonable ($1100). they are anchored into the studs, so sturdy too. we used Premier for the epoxy.

Attachments

• IMG_3595.JPG
    IMG_3595.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 212
eyephone said:

Epoxy was and still is worth it to me.  So easy to clean my garage floor.  No oil stains, take a mop and I'm looking like new.  I guess for a lot of people garages don't matter but my garage is a big deal to me.

Back