Amazon - camel camel camel

It's embedded in my chrome browser, so whenever I shop at Amazon, I just click in the camel symbol and the price history pops up in a small window, been using it for a few years, very handy.

Oh nice. I didn't realize amaZon product prices fluctuated so much until I bought some Honeywell purifiers. When I bought the first one the Home Depot in Woodbury had it for 250, the same as amazon, then when I bought the second one amazon had it for 229. Then I was thinking about buying a third one and saw it for 179. When I went back to buy it was at 229 so I didn't buy it cause now I felt I was overpaying. I'll have to start using this camel site. Thanks!

Thanks WTTCMN for creating this thread. I just signed up for a camel account.  However I do wonder about the 3rd party vendor low prices ... Does it include shipping costs too or just purely item price?

I used it and liked it before, but quite a few of my recent queries aren't quite up to date, maybe still good to use as a reference tool for historical prices, but don't rely on it to remind you on the latest price though.

Back