gladiacmx said:
Who's driving that SICKKK looking Gold-wrapped 458 Italia and lives in Woodbury?

How about that white Gallardo at 99 Ranch Jeffrey and you walked in with your shorty to Tofu King ??!?

FCBs

Those Italian cars depreciate too much for my taste....I'll take those German cars that have appreciated over time.  ;)

gladiacmx said:
Who's driving that SICKKK looking Gold-wrapped 458 Italia and lives in Woodbury?

How about that white Gallardo at 99 Ranch Jeffrey and you walked in with your shorty to Tofu King ??!?

The kid that drives the gold 458 is the son of a business man that creates the cans for Pepsi, etc.  You can catch him with a different chick every day lol.. He runs with some of my friends with the supercars that live in Columbus Square/WB/Columbus Grove.  He has a (wrapped) lime green r8 and a black Maserati too.
As for the Gallardo... no clue.

gladiacmx said:
#FARM said:
gladiacmx said:

The kid that drives the gold 458 is the son of a business man that creates the cans for Pepsi, etc.  You can catch him with a different chick every day lol.. He runs with some of my friends with the supercars that live in Columbus Square/WB/Columbus Grove.  He has a (wrapped) lime green r8 and a black Maserati too.

.... I didn't know Pepsi subcontracted out their can manufacturing to the Chinese... I thought all that stuff was done in the good ole' US of A in their factories in Michigan or something.

Not everything is made in the good ole' USA of A anymore.  For Pepsi, the can is manufactured in China and the Stay Tab is also manufactured in China, trust me!!!!!!

irvinehomeowner said:
I thought everything was made in China.

Trust Farmie!

Dude, when are we getting lunch?? I come to Irvine every so often!!

I still need to go get lunch with MoMo too!!  Sorry MoMo, I haven't forgotten about our lunch date!

FARMMMMMIE said:
irvinehomeowner said:
I thought everything was made in China.

Trust Farmie!

Dude, when are we getting lunch?? I come to Irvine every so often!!

I still need to go get lunch with MoMo too!!  Sorry MoMo, I haven't forgotten about our lunch date!

o_O  Still need to find a decent place near work...

Ufc fighter,Rampage Jackson drives around in a fluorescent green Lamborghini.  Pretty sure he still lives in Woodbridge area and Ladera ranch.

FARMMMMMIE said:
gladiacmx said:

My big question is WHY on earth would someone like that want to live in Woodbury, Columbus Square or some other bland but nice upper middle class suburb like Irvine? They should get themselves to places like Newport Coast and leave Irvine to the rest of us normal people.

Where else can my fobby ass Chinese friends go for food and grocery shopping?  There's nothing in Newport Coast for them, TRUST ME!

FARMMMMMIE said:
Where else can my fobby ass Chinese friends go for food and grocery shopping?  There's nothing in Newport Coast for them, TRUST ME!

I guess that means that I'll be moving to Newport!

Back